What podcast are you listening to right now?

I've listened to quite a few. He's hit and miss. Some of the material he discusses can be very interesting other times he just waffles on playing to his audience knowing well they'll lap up any old nonsense he comes out with.
His live podcasts are the same, some guests are excellent (Bernadette Devlin McAlisky) others I wouldn't even bother to click the intro (Louise O Neill).
I like him in general though, he's a smart lad who has found a niche for himself and he's milking it for all its worth. Good on him.
He also gets under the skin of cranks and tossers so that's always a plus in my book.
And as if by magic :lol!:
He's a tedious woke or broke, middle class, humanities graduate. He made his name mocking the working class of Limerick and had a novelty single in the charts.

The likes of this tosspot appeal to people whos understanding of politics and history is at best remedial.

If you want a proper insight into the limits of his intellect skim one of his Christmas bukes.

I've listened to quite a few. He's hit and miss. Some of the material he discusses can be very interesting other times he just waffles on playing to his audience knowing well they'll lap up any old nonsense he comes out with.
His live podcasts are the same, some guests are excellent (Bernadette Devlin McAlisky) others I wouldn't even bother to click the intro (Louise O Neill).
I like him in general though, he's a smart lad who has found a niche for himself and he's milking it for all its worth. Good on him.
He also gets under the skin of cranks and tossers so that's always a plus in my book.

I might get into him more if he dropped the Blindboy persona for the podcasts. I just can't listen to that irritating forced voice for the entire duration.

He's a tedious woke or broke, middle class, humanities graduate. He made his name mocking the working class of Limerick and had a novelty single in the charts.

The likes of this tosspot appeal to people whos understanding of politics and history is at best remedial.

If you want a proper insight into the limits of his intellect skim one of his Christmas bukes.

Dan on point.

These bluffers know what buttons to press in order to retain an audience.

Dan on point.

These bluffers know what buttons to press in order to retain an audience.

It's shooting woke fish in a barrel.

Throw in some toxic masculinity, add a dash of mental health, sprinkle with some affected Limerick city accent et voila Blindboy soup.

Steve Austin and Mark Calloway ( The Undertaker ) very enjoyable

Have you tried WrestleMe, Pointy?

One mad wrestling fan and one who never watched 'rasslin review every wrestlemania. Some fascinating trivia and the episodes where they have just fell out of the pub are gas.

Couldn't have put it better myself

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Fiesta Latina with DJ Wilros

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼