What podcast are you listening to right now?

Not sure if he does a podcast but am enjoying Jordan Peterson on YouTube at the moment.

Technically I’m left but I’m finding the right are preaching a lot more truths nowadays and I’m all about the truth.

Comical as fuck...some wannabe and high highfalutin cunts here giving out about their latest "Podcast" like it was and maybe is an anal cleansing or two bald men arguing over a comb. See how sophisticated I am!... naturally, the cunt Mattie is at an ungathered cheeks onto before we heave her over a landing squealing for importance...

You're some fuckin' latch boy

:lol!:

Obviously not crime but I enjoy Bill Burr for his ramblings and Joe Rogan is entertaining although I might disagree with a lot of his views.

The Joey 'Coco' Diaz podcasts on Rogan are really funny tbf. Joey is highly entertaining, great stories!
His own podcast is class too.

Enjoyed West Cork. Currently listening to Our Fake History and Mafia. The Donnie Brasco episodes were excellent.

I can't really listen to Bill Burr for too long. He tends to fake laugh to fill time. It reminds me of this:

I'd like Joe Rogan's podcast if he went on about how great weed was a little more often. I don't think he goes on enough about how great weed is.

Enjoyed the first Serial. The second one was brutal.

Interesting.

Downloading now.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Hank Wedel
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

13th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

The Old Moderns

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼