What podcast are you listening to right now?

Why is Joe Rogan catching so much heat this week for endorsing Bernie Saunders ?

I don’t understand .

I hope Joe realises how utterly crazy these people are now.

The left are eating the left as per usual. Killary calling Bernie a sexist and a loser. Bernie’s staffers calling for violence on the streets if Trump wins, glorifying communism and claiming Bernie will tear down democracy lmao! The same Bernie who has no balls and does nothing but apologise.
That who party are in mental turmoil. The stuff going on with Joe Rogan is just more proof of how batshit they really are.

Who is blind boy behind it all ?

Dave Chambers ? What’s his background ?

Posh boy from the Ennis road who attended Ard scoil Ris and Limerick school of Art and design doing a degree in Graphics and has a Masters in Social Practice from LIT. Himself and Bob McGlynn (Mr Chrome) are friends from school who call themselves the Rubberbandits, they enjoyed a novelty hit with their song Horse outside in 2010

The made their names doing popular prank calls in Limerick before doing a series of sketches on RTE's Republic of Telly. They had a shortlived C4 sketch show that bombed.

Chambers has done two comedy books released at Christmas that gained mixed reviews, he is now carving a niche doing podcasts about social issues.
They had their 15 minutes imo, I find his take on modern Ireland patronising and at best the kind of right on gibberish that most undergrads grow out of by their mid 20s ( toxic masculinity, yadda, yadda).

A regular on the Late Late hawking his books or podcast

iu

Chambers on the left.

If you are trying to suggest I don't know what I'm talking about then you are barking up the wrong tree.

I find the whole notion ridiculous and presupposes that people have no education or agency.

Just like trying to introduce consent classes for adults.

Gender studies and the humanities in general are gone to absolute shit with zero emphasis on critical thinking.

If you are trying to suggest I don't know what I'm talking about then you are barking up the wrong tree.

I find the whole notion ridiculous and presupposes that people have no education or agency.

Just like trying to introduce consent classes for adults.

Gender studies and the humanities in general are gone to absolute shit with zero emphasis on critical thinking.

So you find it all ridiculous etc etc.

But you’re unwilling to engage on the actual subject matter.

Okay.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Le Boom

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼