Willie Bocht

Because that is not the full story and I didn't rubbish him either.
I understand you tend towards the anti-republican viewpoint which is fine.
But the reality of his utterances, behaviour and involvement are very different from just an unashamed advocate for the loyalist/unionist victims of IRA murder.

Not at all.

Murdering scum are all the same, irrespective of what 'cause' they wrap themselves in.

Because that is not the full story and I didn't rubbish him either.
I understand you tend towards the anti-republican viewpoint which is fine.
But the reality of his utterances, behaviour and involvement are very different from just an unashamed advocate for the loyalist/unionist victims of IRA murder.

Do you know the difference between being anti Republican and anti-Sf/IRA. It's gas really, all ye shinnerbots are the same thinking that ye have the monopoly on Republicanism.

Do you know the difference between being anti Republican and anti-Sf/IRA. It's gas really, all ye shinnerbots are the same thinking that ye have the monopoly on Republicanism.

Yes I do. Can you read basic English?
I did not equate anti-republicanism with anti-SF/IRA and in both my posts in this thread used the term IRA murder. The point was simple and One acknowledged it and he is right, murder is murder.

Yes I do. Can you read basic English?
I did not equate anti-republicanism with anti-SF/IRA and in both my posts in this thread used the term IRA murder. The point was simple and One acknowledged it and he is right, murder is murder.

Poor Earl jumped into it :lol:

Do you include the british army as murdering scum?

Can we not engage in whataboutery for once.

I deplore all murders.

Whether its paratroopers gunning down civilians or provos shooting farmers in the head.

Try having a small bit of dignity for once.

Can we not engage in whataboutery for once.

I deplore all murders.

Whether its paratroopers gunning down civilians or provos shooting farmers in the head.

Try having a small bit of dignity for once.

It's not whataboutery. I've asked a very straight forward question in response to your "Murdering scum are all the same, irrespective of what 'cause' they wrap themselves in."

You came out with a very bald statement and I've asked you to clarify it.

As for your dignity quip - I'm amazed you can even spell it ;-)

And once again SoundY drags the discussion into the gutter.

You were the one who posted

"Murdering scum are all the same, irrespective of what 'cause' they wrap themselves in."

And then ran away as fast as you could when asked to elaborate. To be expected of you and your simplistic approach to modern Irish history I suppose.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Damien Dempsey
Live At The Marquee, Showgrounds, Ballintemple

8th Jun 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼