Willie Bocht

The Tánaiste @simoncoveney expressed his sincere sympathies to the family of William Frazer today, and acknowledged his work of many years advocating for victims of the Troubles in Northern Ireland.

Goes to show Simple Simon's simplistic take on things.

No harm to Willie Frazer, he was some mother's son, who died in his 50s which is relatively young in this day and age.

But Willie Frazer wasn't an advocate for the victims of the Troubles in Northern Ireland - he was an advocate for SOME victims of the Troubles.

Frazer's reaction to the killings of those on Bloody Sunday showed him up for what he was I think.

Erra the guy is dead.

There isnt a hierarchy of suffering.

Alas, according to beauts like Willie and his type of advocating for victims there very much was a hierarchy of suffering.

Thankfully he was seen through by most people.

He can rest now he's gone to meet his maker

Goes to show Simple Simon's simplistic take on things.

No harm to Willie Frazer, he was some mother's son, who died in his 50s which is relatively young in this day and age.

But Willie Frazer wasn't an advocate for the victims of the Troubles in Northern Ireland - he was an advocate for SOME victims of the Troubles.

Frazer's reaction to the killings of those on Bloody Sunday showed him up for what he was I think.

What was his reaction to bloody sunday? I agree with you re coveney, i have no issue with him expressing sympathy but coveney should have mentioned all victims not just one side,

Stay classy

What's your problem dear?
Did you fail to see where I posted "No harm to Willie Frazer, he was some mother's son, who died in his 50s which is relatively young in this day and age."

Here look. I'll post WHITE

You can now retort with BLACK - it's obvious you're itching to :roll:

'he was seen through'

'he was an advocate for some'.

The guy is dead. He was unashamedly an advocate for loyalist/unionist victims of the troubles. I don't see why the Republicans are so threatened that they feel the need to rubbish him.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Crash Test Dummies
Cyprus Avenue, Caroline St.

1st Nov 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Juicy Couture Fc

Cantys, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼