Rory Gallagher- Cork Legend

Rory Gallagher International Tribute Festival 2018

Celebrate the world's greatest guitarist in his hometown of Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal from the 1st-3rd June.

when rory wrote " going to my hometown" he was talking about cork.... he makes reference to fords plant on the marina in the song.

Was up there in 2015 for the Gallagher Festival weekend, long spin, bleak spot in the rain, loads of dutch & german biker types, bottles barrels flagons cans kind of a job, some good acts in the marquee, sound locals, dodgy visitors, glorified piss up for bikers and their old dolls, wouldnt be in a hurry back. Spin up around Glenties, Killybegs, Ardara on the Saturday it's a beautiful county.

Was up there in 2015 for the Gallagher Festival weekend, long spin, bleak spot in the rain, loads of dutch & german biker types, bottles barrels flagons cans kind of a job, some good acts in the marquee, sound locals, dodgy visitors, glorified piss up for bikers and their old dolls, wouldnt be in a hurry back. Spin up around Glenties, Killybegs, Ardara on the Saturday it's a beautiful county.

Many stabbed to death M8?

I think you should stick with the Tom Petty covers and Blue Grass M8, I don't think you get Rock & Roll ;)

Many stabbed to death M8?

I think you should stick with the Tom Petty covers and Blue Grass M8, I don't think you get Rock & Roll ;)

Recent survey shows, poor, repetitive and inane attempts at banter by "senior" members of Satirical Cork based website are causing concern amongst ordinary decent users of the website.

Consistent and irrelevant references to occupation was cited as being the most widely used tactic.

Asked by the poll-takers as to how they felt about such behaviour one user commented "Shur there's langers everywhere with a fuckin opinion, but some people do spend waaaayyyyyy to much time on the INTERNET".

Recent survey shows, poor, repetitive and inane attempts at banter by "senior" members of Satirical Cork based website are causing concern amongst ordinary decent users of the website.

Consistent and irrelevant references to occupation was cited as being the most widely used tactic.

Asked by the poll-takers as to how they felt about such behaviour one user commented "Shur there's langers everywhere with a fuckin opinion, but some people do spend waaaayyyyyy to much time on the INTERNET".

Spot the differance :D

taste.jpg

NWS_2014-06-30_NEW_016_32160816_I1.JPG

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:00 pm
More info..

Please! Club Night

The Pavilion, Today @ 11pm

More events ▼