Hit & Miss.

- I dunno. The assassin stuff just seems tagged on.

What???, it doesn't seem tagged on at all.It's a major part of the character and hopefully if there is a second series we'll find out how/why she got in to it.

One series is enough but it will roll over to a second I'd say cos I can't see how they tie it off tomorrow night.

It's too good for it to end on just one series, there'll be at least another series hopefully.I'd say Paul Abbott has big ideas where he can take it.

What???, it doesn't seem tagged on at all.It's a major part of the character and hopefully if there is a second series we'll find out how/why she got in to it.

It's too good for it to end on just one series, there'll be at least another series hopefully.I'd say Paul Abbott has big ideas where he can take it.

- Think about it; how would the series be different if they left out the hitman stuff? It wouldn't.

I doubt Sevigny would be up for a second go. She said she was miserable first time 'round. Said Manchester was one of the grimmest places she'd ever been.

- Think about it; how would the series be different if they left out the hitman stuff? It wouldn't.

I doubt Sevigny would be up for a second go. She said she was miserable first time 'round. Said Manchester was one of the grimmest places she'd ever been.

Erm, she would more than likely be a very boring transsexual with very little ability to take on a family and handle all the crap that comes with it.It's a big part of the show, I don't know how you can think the series wouldn't be different without it.

Give Sevigny enough money and she'd probably wear the prosthesis on her head, never mind worrying about Manchester.

Erm, she would more than likely be a very boring transsexual with very little ability to take on a family and handle all the crap that comes with it.It's a big part of the show, I don't know how you can think the series wouldn't be different without it.

- So her criminality enables her to handle the situation better? That what you mean?

I've a suspicion they wrote it without the hitman stuff then put it in later. I'm not saying I don't like it, but I don't see how it would change the story if it wasn't present. Seems like they thought, Hey, y'know what'd be the icing on the cake? If she was a HITMAN!

- So her criminality enables her to handle the situation better? That what you mean?

I've a suspicion they wrote it without the hitman stuff then put it in later. I'm not saying I don't like it, but I don't see how it would change the story if it wasn't present. Seems like they thought, Hey, y'know what'd be the icing on the cake? If she was a HITMAN!

No not her criminality as such, it's the fact that she is well able to take care of herself, she is able to kill without any hesitation or second thought. She is obviously a very strong character both mentally and physically, well able to deal with any situation.

Her boss is interesting too, I don't know where they want to go with his character.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼