Hit & Miss.

Has anyone being watching this?, it's on Sky Atlantic on Tuesdays at 10.

The series was created by Paul Abbott who is well known for Shameless and it stars Chloë Sevigny who is a transsexual hit (wo)man.

Here's the trailer for anyone interested:

finishes tonight. Its pretty good. Few too many shower scenes but its decent fare.

I thought it's finishing tomorrow night?, the scene with her in the bath and her son walks in on her was a tad disturbing.Have you noticed she kills all her victims in a different way too?.

It should have been longer too, 6 episodes was too short.They might be just seeing how good viewing numbers are first though.

I thought it's finishing tomorrow night?, the scene with her in the bath and her son walks in on her was a tad disturbing.Have you noticed she kills all her victims in a different way too?.

It should have been longer too, 6 episodes was too short.They might be just seeing how good viewing numbers are first though.

Yeah, you're right. Its tomorrow. I hope they tie it up at 6. Better to keep it fresh. The whole thing is very freaky imo.

Her boobs are phenomonal.

Yeah, Sweet J. I had a thread on it LONG before yours.

I like it. They could have left out the assassin bit, tbh. It seems fairly incongruous with her character.

Yeah, you're right. Its tomorrow. I hope they tie it up at 6. Better to keep it fresh. The whole thing is very freaky imo.

Her boobs are phenomonal.

That's nice, I wasn't really looking at her boobs tbh, her prosthesis looks fairly impressive though.

Yeah, Sweet J. I had a thread on it LONG before yours.

I like it. They could have left out the assassin bit, tbh. It seems fairly incongruous with her character.

Lol, well done you!.

Are you being serious btw?, the assassin bit just adds to it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Rebel Comedy Club

Franciscan Well Brew Pub, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼