Sir Henry's - The Myths

🤔
A shit place. Wall to wall drugged weirdos!😉
A ridiculously over hyped venue, I saw a few bands there back in the 90s and around the millennium it was a decent sport when there were three separate sets of music depending on which room you were in but some of the biggest gigs in Cork over the last 30 years happened elsewhere.

Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Simple Minds, Big Country, New Order, Nik Kershaw, The Jesus And Mary Chain all played Cork when they were at the height of their careers and none of them played in Sir Henry's.

A ridiculously over hyped venue, I saw a few bands there back in the 90s and around the millennium it was a decent sport when there were three separate sets of music depending on which room you were in but some of the biggest gigs in Cork over the last 30 years happened elsewhere.

Depeche Mode, The Smiths, Simple Minds, Big Country, New Order, Nik Kershaw, The Jesus And Mary Chain all played Cork when they were at the height of their careers and none of them played in Sir Henry's.
Never heard of any of them.

Where did Depeche Mode play?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

15th Jun 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Today @ 10am

More events ▼