Sir Henry's - The Myths

Mr.Mister

Banned
Any myths that you know of?!

I remember hearing that a guy hung himself in where the back bar was on the stair part on the ceiling opposite where the dj box was.

I remember hearing that a guy hung himself in where the back bar was on the stair part on the ceiling opposite where the dj box was.

That would not surprise me at all.

Lot of people wnet through Henrys over the years and a fair amount were off their heads too.

i worked there 89-91.that story i was told when i started there.saw a guy strip off and start wanking on the dance floor one night.out of it on happy pills:cool:bouncers kicked him out obviously.worked behind bar.we were told to put all the slop tray contents into pints every night.

A couple of people died there so i'd prefer not to mention that but the myth that the place was haunted was a good one

You remember the stair part i'm talking about?

I remember people working there saying it was ''Sir Henry'' himself that hung himself,also that the place was haunted.

There was a couple riding openly on the stage for ages one night, when the Fridays was a dance/indie crossover thing in about 1996

A good lot of people saw it but there were a few substances involved and they were not even remotely bothered

Can't quite place where the security were though!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
King K
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

3rd May 2024 @ 10pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼