Rogby football skills translator

“May expects his international career will be over after the World Cup, but believes Borthwick’s analytical mind will serve England well. The 33-year-old said: “We’re starting to see what a genius Steve is, in terms of how he’s starting to get this team going. You won’t find a harder working man and his approach to the game is a little bit like Alan Turing.

“If anybody is going to crack the code to rugby, it will be Steve. He’s getting ever closer each week. He’s got an analytical brain, evidence-based, scientific, Spock-like approach.”

“May expects his international career will be over after the World Cup, but believes Borthwick’s analytical mind will serve England well. The 33-year-old said: “We’re starting to see what a genius Steve is, in terms of how he’s starting to get this team going. You won’t find a harder working man and his approach to the game is a little bit like Alan Turing.

“If anybody is going to crack the code to rugby, it will be Steve. He’s getting ever closer each week. He’s got an analytical brain, evidence-based, scientific, Spock-like approach.”
Fuck me, they're easily impressed.

This lad is a bit off message but felt he was worth including

Then there was the blokey greeting he often received from the Harlequins and England prop Joe Marler in the changing room before matches. “I’ll get it out of the way and call you a twat now, to save myself from getting sent off.”

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼