Rerlationship and ingesting of copious amounts of drugs on occasion.

DaisyM said:
mr m, you're sounding like someone who either moves in darker circles than you'd like to admit to your new woman, or someone who secretly wants to partake of these forbidden activities! Apols if I'm wrong, but talking about "straight" people kinda gives it away...
Lol, Go fuck yourself. Pounding hairy bloke ass is not what I'm on about!
Are you one of those gay men trapped in a chicks body, who secretly wants to get a good seeing to by a macho biker gay lad furnishing a monster 4Hp strap on roatating dildo/vibrator. I'm starting to wonder. We're not all like that you know!

Last edited:
mr m said:
Lol, Go fuck yourself. Pounding hairy bloke ass is not what I'm on about!
Are you one of those gay men trapped in a chicks body, who secretly wants to get a good seeing to by a macho biker gay lad furnishing a monster 4Hp strap on roatating dildo/vibrator. I'm starting to wonder.

Thats exactly what shes like, thats some talent you have there :silly:

DOBBER22 said:
Ye just never noticed to slogans as kids

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winners_Don't_Use_Drugs
But the reality is that all sorts do drugs and for the most part it has a postive rather than a negative effect. Assuming they're done for the right reasons in the right setting.
Not trying to say taking drugs is necessary to enjoy or get the most out of life ,but that its not as it has been painted by the media/politicians. Lot to be said for jumping around a field with your buddies.

mr m said:
But the reality is that all sorts do drugs and for the most part it has a postive rather than a negative effect. Assuming they're done for the right reasons in the right setting.
Not trying to say taking drugs is necessary to enjoy or get the most out of life ,but that its not as it has been painted by the media/politicians. Lot to be said for jumping around a field with your buddies.

Theres plenty of legal drugs that can be abused so why keep drug dealing scum in business as they have to be making life hard for somebody now don't they?

mr m said:
If you have a healthy relationship with yer girl and she respects your intelligence then explain what you just so eloquently explained in the above post.

DOBBER22 said:
Theres plenty of legal drugs that can be abused so why keep drug dealing scum in business as they have to be making life hard for somebody now don't they?
This is an argument that could go on forever. The fact is people like drugs and will continue to do so.
Look at the anology of AIDS in Africa. Just say no has really done wonders for that continent.
You cannot stop people doing what they want to do. Educate maybe, but human wants cannot be policed.

mr m said:
This is an argument that could go on forever. The fact is people like drugs and will continue to do so.
Look at the anology of AIDS in Africa. Just say no has really done wonders for that continent.
You cannot stop people doing what they want to do. Educate maybe, but human wants cannot be policed.

I agree with that but I reckon education goes a long way to helping the problem

DOBBER22 said:
I agree with that but I reckon education goes a long way to helping the problem
Agree , but there will always be casualties. People who get fucked up in life tend to have long, drawn out, complicated reasons for ending up that way. A loving, happy upbringing is usually the best recipe for life working out well for you. Not always that way but a good start.

mr m said:
Agree , but there will always be casualties. People who get fucked up in life tend to have long, drawn out, complicated reasons for ending up that way. A loving, happy upbringing is usually the best recipe for life working out well for you. Not always that way but a good start.

Thats Phil

dr-phil-mcgraw.jpg

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Sabrina Dinan
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

26th Oct 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼