Rerlationship and ingesting of copious amounts of drugs on occasion.

mr m said:
No, not not at all. She has an idea but we haven't gone out where I'm meeting friends and going buck mad. Only started seeing her and to be honest we are chalk and cheese. This could quite possible be a good thing. Just wondering what she will think when she see's me leaping around the place talking muck to beat the band. Again, have to stress this doesn't happen this much anymore, thankfully. My 20's were a blur which is not something I regret at all. I much prefer to read a book now than smoke a joint.

Same situation for me, just started seeing a guy, but you know what? We're being a bit crazy and getting to know each other right now! It's a tad on the sickly sweet side, but it's better to get to know each other properly first before launching each other at your alter egos don't you think? Then she can get to know you and like you for who you are most of the time, rather than the potential madman that you might become once in a while! We've found out that neither of us are adverse to the occasional doob, and that we both like a good old booze up (and that he used to get paid three quid an hr as a choirboy, but that's by the by...) and it's great!

msGod said:
eh obviously she cant say go get fucked off your tits on any illegal substance you can find:rolleyes: and since she's not a piss head either it kinda sorts that sidee of it too;)

im sorry, i'm not too sure what your point is there. could you re-phrase

msGod said:
eh obviously she cant say go get fucked off your tits on any illegal substance you can find:rolleyes: and since she's not a piss head either it kinda sorts that sidee of it too;)
She likes to drink. She earns double what i do and I'm doing alright. I like strong chicks. We're very different but on the 2 dates we've had a great time. Conversation flowed and other aspects were also excellent.
Time will tell I suppose.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm not gonna change but could ye straight heads accept that sort of carry on.

mr m said:
She likes to drink.... could ye straight heads accept that sort of carry on.
Sounds like she's not exactly a "straight head" herself. People who "like to drink" have little right to moralise about people who "like the odd yoke/joint/line".

DaisyM said:
Same situation for me, just started seeing a guy, but you know what? We're being a bit crazy and getting to know each other right now! It's a tad on the sickly sweet side, but it's better to get to know each other properly first before launching each other at your alter egos don't you think? Then she can get to know you and like you for who you are most of the time, rather than the potential madman that you might become once in a while! We've found out that neither of us are adverse to the occasional doob, and that we both like a good old booze up (and that he used to get paid three quid an hr as a choirboy, but that's by the by...) and it's great!
Excellent. Enjoy!
I like the fact that we are very diffenent. Makes a good change from what my previous, obviously failed realtionships, have offered so far.
Straight people aren't as boring as previously thought. Shar, ye're lovely all the same. Bless.
BTW she also has frequented Reardon which is somewhere I will only go with a suitable attired suicide belt. And I won't be afraid to use it.

mr m said:
She likes to drink. She earns double what i do and I'm doing alright. I like strong chicks. We're very different but on the 2 dates we've had a great time. Conversation flowed and other aspects were also excellent.
Time will tell I suppose.
What I'm trying to say is that I'm not gonna change but could ye straight heads accept that sort of carry on.

well as long as she aint a copper she'll probably accept it!

msGod said:
well as long as she aint a copper she'll probably accept it!
I could never go out with a copper. No offence, but it just wouldn't have a hope of working apart from the kinky role playing shit that you could get up to. Taking a shot for the force. Yeah, baby.
Be some laugh at a party to bring my girlfriend/copper along. Actually, it wouldn't. It just couldn't happen. Like I said earlier, a very tough job.

mr m, you're sounding like someone who either moves in darker circles than you'd like to admit to your new woman, or someone who secretly wants to partake of these forbidden activities! Apols if I'm wrong, but talking about "straight" people kinda gives it away...

mr m said:
I could never go out with a copper. No offence, but it just wouldn't have a hope of working apart from the kinky role playing shit that you could get up to. Taking a shot for the force. Yeah, baby.
Be some laugh at a party to bring my girlfriend/copper along. Actually, it wouldn't. It just couldn't happen. Like I said earlier, a very tough job.

one thing though..........make sure she realises you arent going to change though if she does have any issues and doesn't make you a project

DaisyM said:
mr m, you're sounding like someone who either moves in darker circles than you'd like to admit to your new woman, or someone who secretly wants to partake of these forbidden activities! Apols if I'm wrong, but talking about "straight" people kinda gives it away...
Either that or he's attaching too much of a stigma to it. Rocky's right. Getting pissed a few times a week is just as bad as a weekend on pills. The legality of a substance doesn't justify abusing it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
JJ Walsh's, 64 Oliver Plunkett St.

11th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Today @ 10am

More events ▼