Rerlationship and ingesting of copious amounts of drugs on occasion.

Rerlationship and ingesting of copious amounts of drugs on occasion.

Just a query to all the straight heads on here.
Would it be a problem if you started seeing someone and all was going well until they shared the fact with you that they liked to get out of their box on substances of a non-legal nature now and again?
I'm not talking about a fucked up junkie but someone who every now and again likes to go for it.
This persons life does not revolve around drugs. Far from it. They have many other interests and passions but also like to go buck mad, covered in sheeps blood, shouting at the moon mad every now and again . I personally think a healthy blowout of very unhealthy activities every now and again has positive reprecussions as long as it's done for the right reasons.

Now & again? No problem but everything in moderation. If now and again is once every few months rather than days then it shouldn't be a problem.

The odd blow out would be fine. I think anybody regularly binging on drugs whether legal or illegal (including alcohol and prescription pills) would find it hard to maintain a healthy relationship.

MinXy said:
Um, he was asking the straight heads :rolleyes:

it depends on what you'd consider straight

Is someone who goes on the piss two or three times a week and gets slaughtered drunk worse than someone who stays in for 3 weeks then goes out on a friday evening to a friends house, gets a few pills and a lash of bottles and sits on a couch for the night listening to records and talking shite till the following night.

i couldnt hack going out with a girl who was a piss head like.

DaisyM said:
Getting the picture that mr m here is the one that does the barking at the moon and someone has objected?
No, not not at all. She has an idea but we haven't gone out where I'm meeting friends and going buck mad. Only started seeing her and to be honest we are chalk and cheese. This could quite possible be a good thing. Just wondering what she will think when she see's me leaping around the place talking muck to beat the band. Again, have to stress this doesn't happen this much anymore, thankfully. My 20's were a blur which is not something I regret at all. I much prefer to read a book now than smoke a joint.

rocky black said:
it depends on what you'd consider straight

Is someone who goes on the piss two or three times a week and gets slaughtered drunk worse than someone who stays in for 3 weeks then goes out on a friday evening to a friends house, gets a few pills and a lash of bottles and sits on a couch for the night listening to records and talking shite till the following night.

i couldnt hack going out with a girl who was a piss head like.

eh obviously she cant say go get fucked off your tits on any illegal substance you can find:rolleyes: and since she's not a piss head either it kinda sorts that sidee of it too;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Nora Brown and Stephanie Coleman
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

13th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

NewEra

Cyprus Avenue, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼