Immigration Thread

Don’t think so. Disappointed to think that you state that all who marched today are Fuckwits. I’m sure there’d be a few genuine honest Irish citizens marching today.
Few enough I'd say.

I am sure that there are genuine honest Irish citizens who have concerns about immigration, but if you choose to align yourself publicly with that crowd then...

Indeed. Cos the sort of fuckwits that co opt our flag to spout vile xenophobic shite wouldn't be a bit homophobic I'd say.

The venn diagram between those two groupings would basically be a circle.

Yeah thousands of people out showing their unhappiness with the current shambles that is the governments handling of immigration.

The best thing to do is just label them all racist. That will definitely make this whole thing go away.

Its overtaken Housing as the number one concern for voters. Less ostrich routine, more action or there will be a swing to the right.

As sure as night follows day.

I still chuckle at those who thought we were going to experience this differently to any other country in Europe lol

Last edited:
Yeah thousands of people out showing their unhappiness with the current shambles that is the governments handling of immigration.

The best thing to do is just label them all racist. That will definitely make this whole thing go away.

Its overtaken Housing as the number one concern for voters. Less ostrich routine, more action or there will be a swing to the right.

As sure as night follows day.

I still chuckle at those who thought we were experience this differently to any other country in Europe lol
I never suggested it would go away.

It is massively concerning, especially when you look at where the majority of anti immigration rhetoric online is coming from. 2/3 of the online mentions of "Irelandisfull" come from sources outside of this country.

Legitimate concerns are being hijacked, and the "sinn fein are traitors" crowd today are not representative of the views of the majority of Irish people.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 5:30pm

More events ▼