Immigration Thread

Last edited:
Previously SF would have been very active in counter demos but not sure if they attended yesterdays Demo,
They are stuck between a rock and a hard place on this issue, As the other main parties are, I can imagine the grief FF,FG, GREEN ]candidates are getting on the doorstep but they have to stay on message, For some staying on message is a step too far.

Previously SF would have been very active in counter demos but not sure if they attended yesterdays Demo,
They are stuck between a rock and a hard place on this issue, As the other main parties are, I can imagine the grief FF,FG, GREEN ]candidates are getting on the doorstep but they have to stay on message, For some staying on message is a step too far.

Id say you will see a lot of the main actors responsible for this lose their seats. People are angry.

Varadkar could see the writing was on the wall from his own polling and jumped before he lost his seat next year.

This is just one person and evidence is anecdotal I concede. I know a FG member of Tipp Co Council who has said immigration is not coming up on the doors.

Just checking it Ireland the Republic has 4 far right parties, National Party, Freedom Party, Identidy Ireland & Renua. It will be interesting to see how they perform come the European & Locals.

I am not dismissing public sentiment at all. I am dismissing those protesters today as racist.

I am not sure why you can't grasp the difference.
You were defending the Irish times recently. They reported that "hundreds of anti immigration protesters were met with pro immigration counter protest".
Lies ???

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jazz Improv! All Players Welcome

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼