Did you meet your teenage hero?

I did. :bday:

144061.jpg

No. And I didn't meet yours either, although I worked with and was good friends with a guy who claimed to have fast bowled Pearce in their work cricket league. Psycho was an apprentice electrician I think and he left to pursue a career in football before he finished his time.

No. And I didn't meet yours either, although I worked with and was good friends with a guy who claimed to have fast bowled Pearce in their work cricket league. Psycho was an apprentice electrician I think and he left to pursue a career in football before he finished his time.

True.

Psycho had an advert in the Forest programme every week offering his work as an electrician in the early days.

True.

Psycho had an advert in the Forest programme every week offering his work as an electrician in the early days.

I thought that was a wind up, but I'm just reading about Pearce on my lunch break and it's true. So I was wrong about him not finishing his time. It's incredible really: can you imagine a PL player today advertising trade services in his club's match-day programme?

Met Neil Prendeville down the marquee a few years back. He's just as impressive upclose as he is on the airwaves.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼