Cork Hurlers - Part 2

I started this round robin campaign with expectation against Waterford , hope against Clare and now resignation against Limerick.

This is exactly where I am too Northy, I just feel so sad at the thought of a third loss on Saturday and the end of our season and probably the end of some guys who have been brilliant servants to us.

You can see some posters lining up here already to have a cut off anyone and everyone which is pathetic

I don’t fear linerick, a corkman should never fear anyone, but things just seem to be going pearshape with every passing week, some the fault of the management, some the players and some just very bad luck, the loss of Joyce is almost insurmountable in our current state

Yet …………..

Where there’s life there’s hope. We are not gone yet

This is exactly where I am too Northy, I just feel so sad at the thought of a third loss on Saturday and the end of our season and probably the end of some guys who have been brilliant servants to us.

You can see some posters lining up here already to have a cut off anyone and everyone which is pathetic

I don’t fear linerick, a corkman should never fear anyone, but things just seem to be going pearshape with every passing week, some the fault of the management, some the players and some just very bad luck, the loss of Joyce is almost insurmountable in our current state

Yet …………..

What is the story with Joyce, injured?

Do we know how long he will be out

Yet …………..

people very negative this week
All year long it was very bullish talk. Time for the team to step up. No more excuses. Go for it

people very negative this week
All year long it was very bullish talk. Time for the team to step up. No more excuses. Go for it
I’ve been a big backer of Pat Ryan long before he got the Senior job. His u20s played a lovely brand of hurling mixed with physicality and a manic workrate

after last year and especially Limerick in the Gaelic Grounds I felt we were very close and seemed to be bringing through those hungry u20s.

But this year has been an unmitigated disaster so far. We have to see a performance on Saturday and we have to get a win. One of them will not do, although we’d all take a 0.01 to 0,00 win here and now

Hamstring, and he probably won’t be available for the Tipp game too 🙄
Feck it I’m gutted for Ciaran but confident Rob Downey can do a good job at CB. He’s physical quick and has plenty hurling but Joyce is the best player we have at the moment,

No doubt a massive loss in game we need everything to go right for us to get a win.

Feck it I’m gutted for Ciaran but confident Rob Downey can do a good job at CB. He’s physical quick and has plenty hurling but Joyce is the best player we have at the moment,

No doubt a massive loss in game we need everything to go right for us to get a win.
Same, fingers crossed.
An Downey base to the spine of the team.
Those 2 can bring it, I hope

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

29th May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Song Of Granite (G) [Pat Collins Season]

Triskel Arts Centre, Today @ 8:05pm

More events ▼