Cork Hurlers - Part 2

Clear body check but if O Donoghue had hit the ground as well he might have gotten away with it as a collision. Stand tall and macho while O Donnell was on the floor crying, was only going to end one way. Cuteness - something else we don’t have.
Agree 100% with this. Looking at it from a number of angles last night and I think if he had dropped he could have gotten away with it.

It wasn't the right call, esp on a yellow, but I'm sure he feels crappy enough today without calls for him to never play for Cork again! It was the turning point of the match though, I really feel that without it we would have swung the win. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, I know...

Agree 100% with this. Looking at it from a number of angles last night and I think if he had dropped he could have gotten away with it.

It wasn't the right call, esp on a yellow, but I'm sure he feels crappy enough today without calls for him to never play for Cork again! It was the turning point of the match though, I really feel that without it we would have swung the win. Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda, I know...

Erra Cork were already well wobbling at that point but agreed that there was no coming back from the red.

O'Donnell played for it. Hes some man to throw the arms up and then hold his face. A fine hurler but a complete Jessie otherwise.

I'm aware of where we are.
2 games left.
And 2 games lost and gone
For me yes: learn whether or not this team can find a way to win the next 2 games, prove that they have mental resilience
Could we not have done that in the first two games too or don’t they count?
None of this year's U20s are anyway involved in the senior team so I'm not sure you know where we are.
I never said they were
If you do want to talk about the U20 it's a weak enough argument against the running game given they're currently 3 wins from 3.
It’s a very valid argument. This group of players absolutely dominated the minor 3 years ago playing a brand of hurling that other teams couldn’t match. Now we are looking a very different prospect, beatable, playing the running game.

Looking at the "Luke Meade goal" this morning. He actually slowed up his running (if that's possible) just before Fitzgerald cut inside. If he actually kept going he would've got the block or hook in. As it was he was inches away from it, but if he didn't stop he would've got it.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Funny Fridays Special
City Limits, Coburg St.

17th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Love N' Dirt

Fred Zeppelins, Tomorrow @ 9pm

More events ▼