Sir Henry's - The Myths

That is Denis O'Mullane (Skoda) the former Cypress Mine bass player-he also has Cafe Gusto and that new place at St.Finnbars as far as I know.

That's him - he was behind me in school. I think his grandfather was Mr O'Dwyer, of O'Dwyers Washington Street.

It was The Savoy. Twice in a year. (I wasn't there, I was about 4 but I read an article about it a while back)

Did U2 play Sir Henry's as well? I know they played The Arcadia with Microdisney (again, I wasn't there).
I used to work with a guy a good few years back who used to go to The Arc on a regular basis. Apparently U2 were so regular there it would have been a reason to not go or leave early.

It was The Savoy. Twice in a year. (I wasn't there, I was about 4 but I read an article about it a while back)

Did U2 play Sir Henry's? I know they played The Arcadia with Microdisney (again, I wasn't there).

U2 played in the Arc a few times. I was definitely there for one of them but there were various live bands there back then and they weren't a standout. The Beat and The Specials was easily THE biggest night in the Arc back then. Place was absolutely jammers

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Lyra
Live At The Marquee

16th Jun 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

A Bend In The Road

St. Peters Cork, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼