You're as Useful as a...............

Sean Og for the next month.

goldbar.jpg

You know something tis probably a good thing in a way like. maybe its time for a change like. daft was giving me evils so i shut it down €600 for a box room FUCK OFF

:shock: WTF were you looking at for that price??? Singles, ya? Fucking poxy extortionist country, GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea how you're gonna play things out?

:shock: WTF were you looking at for that price??? Singles, ya? Fucking poxy extortionist country, GRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Any idea how you're gonna play things out?

twas just a single room like and was close enough to work and all like

a 90 minute walk IS NOT CITY CENTRE

not sure how to play things out yet, maybe bugger off somewhere for a bit try and sort the head out like.

twas just a single room like and was close enough to work and all like

a 90 minute walk IS NOT CITY CENTRE

not sure how to play things out yet, maybe bugger off somewhere for a bit try and sort the head out like.

A single room in a house share?? Surely not, that's a total rip off!

Who the fuck said a 90min walk to town is city centre? Ffs....

Buggering off to anywhere but here, now that's always a great idea! Figured out to where yet?

A single room in a house share?? Surely not, that's a total rip off!

Who the fuck said a 90min walk to town is city centre? Ffs....

Buggering off to anywhere but here, now that's always a great idea! Figured out to where yet?

Have to sort out a few finanical woes first and then i'm fucking out of here. i need to get out of here for a while like. maybe spain or greece dunno yet.

i'll regret it after i do that yoke on monday i've no other options like

Have to sort out a few finanical woes first and then i'm fucking out of here. i need to get out of here for a while like. maybe spain or greece dunno yet.

i'll regret it after i do that yoke on monday i've no other options like

Would you consider doing what Claire did & go teach English abroad as a foreign language? I know a couple of people that have done it & they loved it. It's actually something I'd love to do myself, just can't right now. I was thinking Mexico......

Would you consider doing what Claire did & go teach English abroad as a foreign language? I know a couple of people that have done it & they loved it. It's actually something I'd love to do myself, just can't right now. I was thinking Mexico......

Is that why shes in japan? jesus i never thought of that like.

i just need to do something before ye find me floating down the lee

Is that why shes in japan? jesus i never thought of that like.

i just need to do something before ye find me floating down the lee

Not funny.

Aye, that's why she's in Japan. My buddy's brother spent a couple of years in China doing it, loved every single minute & a few old friends I au-paired in Madrid with are still there AFAIK, doing the same gig. It's a great way to travel & earn a few bob while you're at it. Not a whole lot, mind, you won't find yourself living in the lap of luxury & most likely you'll be sharing, but the experience alone would be worth everything. Check out those i to i ads that crop up over there on the right, they're the only crowd these days who you can do the TEFL course without the need for a degree. They have forums, placements all over the world & in some cases, your flights & accommodation are looked after for you. Personally, I think it's definitely an avenue worth investigating if you're finding yourself at a loose end.

Not funny.

Aye, that's why she's in Japan. My buddy's brother spent a couple of years in China doing it, loved every single minute & a few old friends I au-paired in Madrid with are still there AFAIK, doing the same gig. It's a great way to travel & earn a few bob while you're at it. Not a whole lot, mind, you won't find yourself living in the lap of luxury & most likely you'll be sharing, but the experience alone would be worth everything. Check out those i to i ads that crop up over there on the right, they're the only crowd these days who you can do the TEFL course without the need for a degree. They have forums, placements all over the world & in some cases, your flights & accommodation are looked after for you. Personally, I think it's definitely an avenue worth investigating if you're finding yourself at a loose end.

sorry petal :(

i'll get onto claire h about it so. am off to bed now catch ya later

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼