Your Mental Health

You can only do so much. You falling sick is going to be worse for you parent so you have to mind yourself too. Easier said than done but there are times where you need to put yourself first. Sound selfish but the ramifications for you will be worse. You can't carry the can on your own. Pass it over - be firm as you need to.

You can only do so much. You falling sick is going to be worse for you parent so you have to mind yourself too. Easier said than done but there are times where you need to put yourself first. Sound selfish but the ramifications for you will be worse. You can't carry the can on your own. Pass it over - be firm as you need to.
To be fair one of my sisters has been great. She's in the hospital daily without fail but has a tendency to think she's a doctor despite having no qualifications in anything.
We can only do our best depending on our circumstance I suppose.

our son will be 12 in april, Has ASD. very disturbed lately, has stopped going to school last two weeks, has very dark thoughts, Had a session with pieta last week and will get more, It is playing havoc with home life, poor fella cant regulate himself,
I'm so sorry to hear that ( and indeed all the stories here for the last few days).

That must be so tough on you all.

our son will be 12 in april, Has ASD. very disturbed lately, has stopped going to school last two weeks, has very dark thoughts, Had a session with pieta last week and will get more, It is playing havoc with home life, poor fella cant regulate himself,
Sorry to hear Jimmy, that’s awfully rough on you all. Sending my best wishes to you

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Ar House Ar Fad

The Pav, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼