Your Mental Health

As possibly some of you may have noticed that I view things in a detached maner and try to present my view clearly.
There are mental health personnel who are good but also some who are clearly not up to the mark. Unfortunately the latter are in the majority. Chronic cases of AHD and main illness are cases which need care but any amount of trying to fix the problems are unlikely to succeed.
The cases of persons who go through crises and have anxiety are treatable. However the professionals who try to help have limited experience and if they feel like it latch on to a patient for far too long. The main message they should give is that by and large the patient has to heal themselves. Medical professionals in that area are usually not good as they have only three months academic and on the job training and further to this plod along as if they were experts. They are licenced to proscribe drugs and they generally stick to text book remedies . They push the problem from one medications to another and then pass the situation further to another.
Counselling professionals I have found that people are only good of they have at least 10 years special in the area and not be dabbling in other areas.
They can be a very expensive friend and be warned some are not up to it.
What's AHD?

Having a tough time lately, 12 year old young fella who has ASD stopped going to school five weeks ago, Both ourselves and the school have tried every thing to get him to go back, but to no avail, CAMHS wont take him on, He is attending pieta once a week as he told us weeks ago he had dark thoughts, He could be bluffing but cant take that chance, When i add this to been injured and not able to run which helps with my mental health and pressure in work , I was awake this morning at 4am, could not get back to sleep and just lay there until 6.30am when i normally get up, Hopefully it is a case of this to shall pass,

Having a tough time lately, 12 year old young fella who has ASD stopped going to school five weeks ago, Both ourselves and the school have tried every thing to get him to go back, but to no avail, CAMHS wont take him on, He is attending pieta once a week as he told us weeks ago he had dark thoughts, He could be bluffing but cant take that chance, When i add this to been injured and not able to run which helps with my mental health and pressure in work , I was awake this morning at 4am, could not get back to sleep and just lay there until 6.30am when i normally get up, Hopefully it is a case of this to shall pass,
I'm sorry to hear that, man. That's a clusterfuck of things at once.

Is there anything you can do in place of running to give yourself a break, walking or swimming maybe? Or even just taking yourself off to somewhere beautiful to sit and have a coffee.

Is homeschooling an option short term for the young fella?

I'm sorry to hear that, man. That's a clusterfuck of things at once.

Is there anything you can do in place of running to give yourself a break, walking or swimming maybe? Or even just taking yourself off to somewhere beautiful to sit and have a coffee.

Is homeschooling an option short term for the young fella?
Thanks Mattie, We will apply for home tuition, It is so sad to see him like this, He is very withdrawn , spends a lot of time on line
watching videos, vast majority of videos are about farming, construction vehicles etc, we try to keep a close eye on other stuff he may be watching,

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

3rd May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Stand-up Comedy Club: Earlier Show

The Roundy, Today @ 6:30pm

More events ▼