Wuhan Wheeze

Strap yourself in biys, here we go again with the fear mongering, if I was cynical, I'd say just in time to build it up before the US Elections in November. :lol!:

Bird Flu.jpg

Slightly less hysterical articles:

It's like a Monty Python scene from 'The Life of Brian' "consider the lilies, consider the lilies? well the birds then, what birds?"

From birds onto cows and now onto us humans.

Strap yourself in biys, here we go again with the fear mongering, if I was cynical, I'd say just in time to build it up before the US Elections in November. :lol!:

View attachment 32617

Slightly less hysterical articles:

It's like a Monty Python scene from 'The Life of Brian' "consider the lilies, consider the lilies? well the birds then, what birds?"

From birds onto cows and now onto us humans.
Idiot.

Did you take the Astra zenneca one? The other vaccines will probably go the same way. And you will still be in denial. Theres that little seed of doubt inside your head thats getting bigger every day id say wondering if your blood is starting to clot up.
I can't remember which vaccines I got.

No worries m8, remember?

Unlike you, I have no illusions of immortality.

I can see why you might think that based on that terribly misleading headline.

This vaccine has been withdrawn because there are now better vaccines on the market.

This vaccine carries the risk of a serious enough side effect, about 3 in 100,000 people were impacted by it. Pretty much all vaccines (and medicines in general) carry risks and side effects. People who aren't idiots know that, and so their sleep is unlikely to be impacted.
Don't tell them about the dangers of paracetemol ffs. The poor fellas will just put up with the headaches in future when there's no need to.

Probably won't even be able to post here.

No wait, here ya go Caney, worry more :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Pretty Woman The Musical
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

27th Jun 2024 @ 7:30 pm
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼