Wuhan Wheeze

No one cares
Yeah.. why care about anything really... I care that hospitals are overcrowded all year round... and when children's surgeries are cancelled and spinal surgeries waiting lists get worse and worse because of the knock on impacts of the entire country burying their heads in the sand to an ongoing pandemic.... people with long term debilitating harm from this virus might care... and the people who are looking after those people might... the parents of children who have been harmed by this virus might care.. I care if my brain or my heart gets damaged or anyone in my family's..and that our government and HSE haven't informed us about any of it or how to protect ourselves and have even denied us the updated vaccine.. and that schools and healthcare haven't bothered to improve indoor air quality and are breaking the HSA law that's been in force since May but the govt decided not to inform anyone about.. and are putting us all at high risk of this long term harm while also putting two fingers up to immunocompromised people and are more than happy to just let them fall by the wayside.

https://www.inmo.ie/Home/Index/217/14410

Yeah.. why care about anything really... I care that hospitals are overcrowded all year round... and when children's surgeries are cancelled and spinal surgeries waiting lists get worse and worse because of the knock on impacts of the entire country burying their heads in the sand to an ongoing pandemic.... people with long term debilitating harm from this virus might care... and the people who are looking after those people might... the parents of children who have been harmed by this virus might care.. I care if my brain or my heart gets damaged or anyone in my family's..and that our government and HSE haven't informed us about any of it or how to protect ourselves and have even denied us the updated vaccine.. and that schools and healthcare haven't bothered to improve indoor air quality and are breaking the HSA law that's been in force since May but the govt decided not to inform anyone about.. and are putting us all at high risk of this long term harm while also putting two fingers up to immunocompromised people and are more than happy to just let them fall by the wayside.

Still don't care

Shots fired.

The PROC antivax team will be along shortly.

[URL

unfurl="true"]https://publications.aap.org/pediat...S-CoV-2-in-Children?autologincheck=redirected[/URL]

What's it like,Living in a world of mass fear and paranoia ? I've yet to know of someone who even got seriously ill from covid,.the fear will get you before the virus, you're making yourself sick.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Curtin // Keating: Sit Stand Smoke

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼