Wuhan Wheeze

FIgxp_0XoAUEjwk

Lol
That must rule out playing tennis as well

Similar here, got it on 19th and updated cert arrived today. I reckon those that got jabbed in pharmacies and doctor’s surgeries seem to be taking a bit longer to get issued.
Similar here, got it on 19th and updated cert arrived today. I reckon those that got jabbed in pharmacies and doctor’s surgeries seem to be taking a bit longer to get issued.

Hard copy, or details on the app changed?

I’m supposed to be our house’s Covid regs expert and I’m getting a lot of questions….

Hard copy, or details on the app changed?

I’m supposed to be our house’s Covid regs expert and I’m getting a lot of questions….
I got it via email. You have to delete out the old one from the app and scan in the new one. The one kind of annoying thing is who’s cannot scan in the QR code from a picture on your phone, you have to put it on another device.

That said, I think it’s not that much of a hassle really and it’s a reasonably efficient process.

I got it via email. You have to delete out the old one from the app and scan in the new one. The one kind of annoying thing is who’s cannot scan in the QR code from a picture on your phone, you have to put it on another device.

That said, I think it’s not that much of a hassle really and it’s a reasonably efficient process.
What app? I just save the pic on my phone and when I get it, I'll use the new one instead of the old one

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Jezahel- Vampires Can't Weld

The Pavilion, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼