Would you go on the telly?

About 26 Years ago i was interviewed outside my house as i was heading off to Mahon Golf Course. They followed me over and filmed me hitting off the 4th par 3.

Then we went down to the green and they lofted a ball so it rolled next to the hole.
Needless to say i was delighted when it was shown on telly:D

Never been on TV, but used to compete against a buddy to see who could get mentioned on TV the most. I was quoted on Sky Sports, also Something for the Weekend, and blagged my way onto BBC radio where I was in a debate with Ann Widdicombe around recycling!!! Got away with it, and I know jack about recycling, blagged it all, stats and everything, sound bites of my interview were used during news bulletins for the rest of the day. Actually think they called me a recycling expert from Cork in Ireland!!!

Never been on TV, but used to compete against a buddy to see who could get mentioned on TV the most. I was quoted on Sky Sports, also Something for the Weekend, and blagged my way onto BBC radio where I was in a debate with Ann Widdicombe around recycling!!! Got away with it, and I know jack about recycling, blagged it all, stats and everything, sound bites of my interview were used during news bulletins for the rest of the day. Actually think they called me a recycling expert from Cork in Ireland!!!

:lol:

nice work

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Camilla Griehsel's Mamasongue
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

12th May 2024 @ 5:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼