Worst Leg-Break Ever??

Apparently his own teammates are after washing their hands of him and are ignoring him.

*Robbie savage has the same problem for different reasons

Really is horrific... Witsel was linked with Real MAdrid not too long ago
He was top scorer in the Belgian league last year I think. To be honest, I don't think it was the worst tackle ever. Wasilewski slid in and while Witsel went in a bit high, it was the speed of the whole thing that made it happen! I've seen tackles like that before that haven't even hurt players and go unpunished!

I may be wrong with this, but was it mentioned that there was an incident between the two players before and Witsel was "out for revenge", so to speak?

The worst was the one during Euro 92 involving one of the Danish players, his kneecap was coming out through the skin.

I didn't say it wasn't a bad tackle, just said it wasn't the worst tackle ever! It was a bad tackle but I would have it down as a leg breaker. Wasilewski went into the tackle very hard as well. It was at high speed. Witsel's studs are up and his foot is off the ground which makes it a bad tackle. But I've seen plenty of tackles like that before where there's not even a foul given. If his leg doesn't break, he doesn't even get a red card I think!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Mossy

Crane Lane Theatre, Tomorrow @ 11pm

More events ▼