Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Drop the white knight routine chuckles.

Conflating a perfectly valid opinion on personal responsibility with some hypothetical have a go hero situation is only pure bollocks.

But you already knew that

The process of you answering the question about the hypothetical situation is to challenge your “perfectly valid “opinion.

Thats it.

The process of you answering the question about the hypothetical situation is to challenge your “perfectly valid “opinion.

Not in the slightest.

I don't need to virtue signal on the INTERNET about hypothetical scenarios to prove myself to some wally who is throwing out wild claims about gender.

No more than you need to insert yourself into the argument.

Not in the slightest.

I don't need to virtue signal on the INTERNET about hypothetical scenarios to prove myself to some wally who is throwing out wild claims about gender.

No more than you need to insert yourself into the argument.
If ye are having s private argument or discussion , have it in private.

I really hope it not me that you are calling a “wally”

Screen_Shot_2016-08-01_at_12.34.21_PM.0.0.png

That is not what I have said, at all.

I have said that you have a responsibility to not be a prick to women (or men). If you are already doing that then congratulations, you're not a prick.

You have a responsibility to call out your friends if they are being pricks to woman (or men). Again, if you are already doing that then congrats, you're not a prick!
Maybe, just maybe, the majority of men on here don't hang out with fellas who would behave in a misogynic way towards women.

Also, if anyone gets unwanted comments from a drunken stranger in a public place, the best thing to do is not engage, as that risks escalating the situation.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
SAL
The Richmond Revival, College Road, Fermoy, Co. Cork, P61 T292

28th Sep 2024 @ 7:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:30pm

More events ▼