Woman murdered in Tullamore..

Seriously your counselling without any knowledge of social psychology?
You wonder then why I disparge your counselling degree.
It's first year psychology stuff.
Where did I say I didn't have a knowledge of social psychology?

Also, I didn't go to Scoil Mhuire. They did teach me the difference between your and you're in my school though.

I thought it was a "shooting the breeze" forum myself.

At times the vibe I get from Mattie is almost as though she feels a certain contempt for lay people expressing their opinions and airing their frustrations about the legal process in this country.
Not contempt no, but certainly frustration at people saying things that are objectively incorrect and then getting annoyed when it is pointed out to them.

Where did I say I didn't have a knowledge of social psychology?

Also, I didn't go to Scoil Mhuire.
Yet you have some kind of misplaced value in the stilted act of debating?

So you do have knowledge of it but you still want me to post about it?
Classic School Mhuire tbf.
The question you never asked was also a classic girl debator technique.
I also love the way you pretend court hasn't been a major contributor to your argument style.

Yet you have some kind of misplaced value in the stilted act of debating?

So you do have knowledge of it but you still want me to post about it?
Classic School Mhuire tbf.
The question you never asked was also a classic girl debator technique.
I also love the way you pretend court hasn't been a major contributor to your argument style.
I don't want you to post about it at all. I am just laughing at your "unless we can talk about it through this particular paradigm I am not discussing it at all" schtick.

I also never pretended that court hasn't contributed to my argument style. It is just that, despite why the proc thinks, debating on here is not like examination or cross examination in Court.

I'm guessing you were beaten in a debate competition by a Scoil Mhuire girl in the 90s and you are still processing it ;-)

I don't want you to post about it at all. I am just laughing at your "unless we can talk about it through this particular paradigm I am not discussing it at all" schtick.

I also never pretended that court hasn't contributed to my argument style. It is just that, despite why the proc thinks, debating on here is not like examination or cross examination in Court.

I'm guessing you were beaten in a debate competition by a Scoil Mhuire girl in the 90s and you are still processing it ;-)
Once again never said that.
Is that your only trick?
Don't you feel a bit pathetic throwing what's basically a lie out there?
Or is all allowed once you 'win'?

Once again never said that.
Is that your only trick?
Don't you feel a bit pathetic throwing what's basically a lie out there?
Or is all allowed once you 'win'?
Yea you did, right here

"If you can't interpret the social psychology principals at play when media report different stories in different ways then there's no point debating it with you tbphwy."

Yea you did, right here

"If you can't interpret the social psychology principals at play when media report different stories in different ways then there's no point debating it with you tbphwy."
Lol
You lied in the very first post about it and ever since you've been trying to argue against a point I never made.
It's so transparent what your 'style' of debate is.
Off you Fuck.
Call it a victory if that pushes your buttons but it's clear to all but you apparently that the only one who thinks that you are winning is you.
By the way start with the introduction by Hoggs Graham and Vaughan.
Probably slightly outdated but a classical introduction to the whole area.

You read a post, look for any weakness in the structure of the argument that you can find, and then attack that vulnerable part, and if you possible you will try and force an opponent into defending a point that he hasn't actually made to try and rattle him more. Attack is always the best form of defence in the Matlock playbook!

Can you produce some peer reviewed research to support this pls?

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Old Moderns
Clancys, 15-16 Princes St.

5th May 2024 @ 10:00 pm
More info..

The Days Of Trees (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 2pm

More events ▼