Woman murdered in Tullamore..

All day long, every parent manages the information their children receive as they go, its normal. Why a school feel the need to explain to young children that a teacher was murdered is beyond comprehension.

Someone mentioned that children talk anyway, but neither of mine had asked a single question or made any inferences towards having any knowledge of it at all until their fucking principal told them. I had made sure that the news wouldn't be heard, radio in the car off if it was near the hour etc, their friends are too young to have read it themselves, and very few parents are that stupid.

Round 2 will be bedtime tonight
The worst time for it, best of luck.

I gave you that as leeway to resort as you would have been wiped out by the previous comment.
Wiped out? :lol!::lol!::lol!:
The alt has attitude, however though just another fail.
Maybe a gif would help?
joke-not-getting-the-joke.gif

It seems as if I was the only one who bothered not to post on this thread. Over a hundred posts just in the last few hours. Wow!

Just on the whole murder aspect of this death. If, as is a scenario being put forward, said individual was stabbed in the face, and the poor misfortunate Aisling Murphy was choked to death, will his legal team be able to say, "he only meant to mug her, and once he got stabbed in the face he panicked and his survival instinct took over" thus getting him off with a murder charge (which I understand needs to have a degree of premeditation and without a "I was in fear for my own life" part to it)? Hopefully not.

Either way, the "life sentence" in this country means that he'll be out after about 20 years, and though "out on license" he'll still be at large amongst the general public. :(

It seems as if I was the only one who bothered not to post on this thread. Over a hundred posts just in the last few hours. Wow!

Just on the whole murder aspect of this death. If, as is a scenario being put forward, said individual was stabbed in the face, and the poor misfortunate Aisling Murphy was choked to death, will his legal team be able to say, "he only meant to mug her, and once he got stabbed in the face he panicked and his survival instinct took over" thus getting him off with a murder charge (which I understand needs to have a degree of premeditation and without a "I was in fear for my own life" part to it)? Hopefully not.

Either way, the "life sentence" in this country means that he'll be out after about 20 years, and though "out on license" he'll still be at large amongst the general public. :(
To be honest I stood by as a bystander throughout over 170 pages of back and forth between members. I only came on here initially to get information on the case that may have leaked and away from the cesspool of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I know all about the agendas being spewed by our lovely media outlets and other sources. So I created a profile and now I'm here to stay. 👍

To be honest I stood by as a bystander throughout over 170 pages of back and forth between members. I only came on here initially to get information on the case that may have leaked and away from the cesspool of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I know all about the agendas being spewed by our lovely media outlets and other sources. So I created a profile and now I'm here to stay. 👍

Welcome aboard. Don't mind the natives, their bark is far worse than their bite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

1st Jun 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Brgeal

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 9pm

More events ▼