Woman murdered in Tullamore..

" well known to Gardai "

A long history of violent crimes

If only we had a proper court system in this country and if characters like this fella were punished properly
If, as heavily rumoured, the guy is a non-national then hopefully he can be deported after he's served his heavy sentence. Or maybe send him back from whence he came if his country of origin could be trusted to incarcerate him for sufficient time.

Can't understand why criminal immigrants are tolerated anywhere in the world tbh. If you go to someone's house as a guest don't be surprised to have your welcome revoked if you misbehave. Be they Irish, English, Armenian, Australian etc, if you're not from a country and you seriously break the law of the land you should be eventually booted out of whatever country you've emigrated to imho as well as serve yer sentence.

If, as heavily rumoured, the guy is a non-national then hopefully he can be deported after he's served his heavy sentence. Or maybe send him back from whence he came if his country of origin could be trusted to incarcerate him for sufficient time.

Can't understand why criminal immigrants are tolerated anywhere in the world tbh. If you go to someone's house as a guest don't be surprised to have your welcome revoked if you misbehave. Be they Irish, English, Armenian, Australian etc, if you're not from a country and you seriously break the law of the land you should be eventually booted out of whatever country you've emigrated to imho as well as serve yer sentence.
Served his heavy sentence.

In this country, are you trying to be funny ?

This country does not do such things

How likely is it that somebody deported to country of origin to serve a long sentence will actually
serve that sentence? Imagine a victims family here not knowing whether he/she is in prison or walking the streets back home, If it were me id sooner
somebody who harmed one of mine served the sentence here and then deport them,

How likely is it that somebody deported to country of origin to serve a long sentence will actually
serve that sentence? Imagine a victims family here not knowing whether he/she is in prison or walking the streets back home, If it were me id sooner
somebody who harmed one of mine served the sentence here and then deport them,
See the part where I said "if his country of origin could be trusted to incarcerate him for sufficient time." jimmy.

Unfortunately, incarcerated here the scrote will cost the exchequer north of 100K per year in a sufficiently high security prison for a convicted murderer. IFF the country of origin can be trusted to imprison him sufficiently then get him tafaq. Similarly, Irish criminals serving time in say Australia should imho be made serve their time in Ireland if the Australian authorities want them booted out.

“Non- national?”

You mean the individual is stateless?
‘Nawful whiff of xenophobic extreme nationalism off this post.

“Non- national?”

You mean the individual is stateless?
‘Nawful whiff of xenophobic extreme nationalism off this post.
What is the woke term for someone who isn't originally from the country in which he resides? If "non-national" triggers your PCism would "immigrant" suit you better? I think you know what I meant and it's not xenophobic when I was referring to all including Irish living abroad.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Hollyz

Cantys, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼