Woke School Alert...

I reckon Enoch and the fam might have a few cards up their sleeves yet. They may be a bit out there but they're not stupid.

Wouldn't surprise me to see EnochY come out of this on the winning side.
He may come out on the winning side of the suspension, but he will not on the contempt proceedings.

He may come out on the winning side of the suspension, but he will not on the contempt proceedings.
Agreed, he's made an absolute bollox of himself with ignoring the court orders.

Would you expect this case to lead to some revision in the law regarding how students (and I suppose people in general) are entitled to be treated with regards to their chosen identity?

Tell what m8s, now that the dust has settled, if aul Enoch knows what's best for him, he'll play the martyr card and stay in the big house for as long as possible. Maybe he can throw in a hunger strike for good measure. Once he's out, chat shows, paper interviews, book deals, the world really will be his lobster.
Could be right, Gregory_y, or it could end in a damp squid. Let's see.

Agreed, he's made an absolute bollox of himself with ignoring the court orders.

Would you expect this case to lead to some revision in the law regarding how students (and I suppose people in general) are entitled to be treated with regards to their chosen identity?
I would hope so. I think it is needed for all parties.

So in all liklihood the only thing he will have achieved is to ensure that such behaviour in the future is punishable by law.

Some win for EnochY
It's a possibility.

The fact that the school he teaches in has a religious ethos may be enough to get them a derogation from a law prioritising the rights of a student to self ID as trans, but I think it is quite possible that that is what the default will be.

Is Enoch still playing hardball ?

I think the TV stations are missing a trick here , Enoch’s time in Mountjoy must be fascinating to watch. How does he get on with all the Anto’s from Tallaght and Coolock that are in for shooting lads dead in drug gang wars. In a weird way, i’d say there is a lot on his side in there.

Send in Louis Theroux i reckon.

Is Enoch still playing hardball ?

I think the TV stations are missing a trick here , Enoch’s time in Mountjoy must be fascinating to watch. How does he get on with all the Anto’s from Tallaght and Coolock that are in for shooting lads dead in drug gang wars. In a weird way, i’d say there is a lot on his side in there.

Send in Louis Theroux i reckon.
Prisons have traditionally been big recruiting grounds for that evangelical born again brand of Christianity.

Prisons have traditionally been big recruiting grounds for that evangelical born again brand of Christianity.
Isnt being religious now considered the “in” thing with the Andrew Tate knuckle head types. Seen quite a few bible quotes on lesser-educated people’s Twitter Bio’s in recent years. Especially when discussing CoVid.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Horgan Brothers: Princes Of The Picture Theatre
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

30th May 2024 @ 6:30 pm
More info..

The Big Swinin' Mikeys

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 7pm

More events ▼