Will Pelosi be visiting Palestine after going to Taiwan?

What? You’re not “neutral” about this one?

What a hypocrite!
Not when it comes to Palestine, just like commentators on here cheerlead for Ukraine the people of Palestine are forgotten. US supposedly standing up to the aggressor Russia and China in Taiwan when it is Israel it is a different story or even with regards Yemen.

Not when it comes to Palestine, just like commentators on here cheerlead for Ukraine the people of Palestine are forgotten. US supposedly standing up to the aggressor Russia and China in Taiwan when it is Israel it is a different story or even with regards Yemen.
Cool story, bro.

How about this one? You are setting up a false equivalence that claims that unless one has the correct posture on Palestine one cannot have any posture on any other dispute on earth. Not only is this whataboutism, but you're no more than a purity troll.

More of your lies just like yesterday, there are at least a dozen threads here about Palestine, why do you lie? Dr A is right, you are a hypocrite and got caught again by the balls.

More of your lies just like yesterday, there are at least a dozen threads here about Palestine, why do you lie? Dr A is right, you are a hypocrite and got caught again by the balls.
Do I lie? 🤣 when was the last time a poster visited a Palestine thread? By comparison the Ukrainian thread is never short of posts, just on the conflict in Palestine it gets crammed out and left to be a forgotten conflict and people are still suffering there, you'd know that if you cared.

Last edited:
Do I lie?
Yes, you got twice in the last 24 hours alone.
When was the last time a poster visited a Palestine thread?
No idea, don't really read them as I ain't all that bothered about Palestine.
200.gif

By comparison the Ukrainian thread is never short of posts,
Wow, a conflict in Europe actually directly effecting us with the influx of fugees, loss of grain supplies and an energy crisis get more posts here. That is amazing.
Boards.ie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, you got twice in the last 24 hours alone.

No idea, don't really read them as I ain't all that bothered about Palestine.

Wow, a conflict in Europe actually directly effecting us with the influx of fugees, loss of grain supplies and an energy crisis get more posts here. That is amazing.
Boards.ie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I don't lie but you admit you don't care about Palestine sucks to be you.
1659476929818.png

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Blue Steel

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 10pm

More events ▼