wi-fi extender query

No, this is the capacity. If you think of it like a pipe, this is the size of the pipe. Your provider determines the water pressure (download speed)
yeah, siro are currently 1gb but soon going to 2gb so i'm wondering will this modem handle the higher rate , don't want to have to buy another modem in a few months

This will pick up your existing wifi signal and give you speeds up 1700mbs on the 5GHz channel.

Hopefully Bandon_y will confirm that it will do you.

This will pick up your existing wifi signal and give you speeds up 1700mbs on the 5GHz channel.

Hopefully Bandon_y will confirm that it will do you.
got one of those tp-link type things before and could not get it working, fcked it in the bin in the end

gonna try one other trick tomorrow

got one of those tp-link type things before and could not get it working, fcked it in the bin in the end

gonna try one other trick tomorrow
These are the new generation ones, simple to set up with an app on your phone. I have used one a few months ago for a friend that had got Starlink and the wifi coverage from the stock router isn't great and it has no ethernet port. Plugged it in next to the original router and the wifi coverage is superb all over his house and down his garden.

These are the new generation ones, simple to set up with an app on your phone. I have used one a few months ago for a friend that had got Starlink and the wifi coverage from the stock router isn't great and it has no ethernet port. Plugged it in next to the original router and the wifi coverage is superb all over his house and down his garden.
ta! will investigate

i ain't no techie so 'plug'n'play' is ideally what i want, don't have time to be fucking around with shit i know nothing about tbh

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Danny Dineen

Dwyers Of Cork, Tomorrow @ 9:30pm

More events ▼