Who is going on holiday??

What selfish about it?
I’ve every intention of doing exactly what I do here, staying safe. Sanitize , social distance, facemask etc.
All I want is a change of scenario, meet old friends and get some much wanted sun.
Your selfish if you don't agree with the Harris, varadkar script u know!!!

Why would that be?, what if you were going to a country with a better record than us??, then I suppose it would be selfish to the country u are going to.

The virus here has mostly been suppressed in the community.

If 1000s of us go abroad, odds are, some will bring it back, and it starts all over again.

I’d rather short term pain for long term gain. Crush this thing now, so we don’t have to go back to lockdown again.

If 1000s of us go abroad, odds are, some will bring it back, and it starts all over again.

I’d rather short term pain for long term gain. Crush this thing now, so we don’t have to go back to lockdown again.
This will never be gone, every other country in Europe are opening up, and I am defo not giving more weight to the science of our mob.

I can’t understand why we are opening our airports. We have a very unusual advantage being an island, we have suppressed the virus, and if we kept the airports closed we would offset a good chunk of the loss to the tourism industry by everyone holidaying here.

There is no way I’d put my family on a plane any time soon, as much as I’d love to

I can’t understand why we are opening our airports. We have a very unusual advantage being an island, we have suppressed the virus, and if we kept the airports closed we would offset a good chunk of the loss to the tourism industry by everyone holidaying here.

There is no way I’d put my family on a plane any time soon, as much as I’d love to

Ryanair are advertising flights to Italy from July, they need to be slapped down imho but the government is afraid to take O'Leary on.

Of all the sacrifices we have had to make because of covid-19 surely foregoing foreign holidays until this is over is way down the list.

I'm looking forward to my Air BnB Irish holiday in July, hoping to take another in August.

Not this year.We have a trip booked for Jan 2021 so hopefully it will be ok to travel then.

Couple of trips in within Ireland planned for the summer.

Agree 100 %.

Ryanair are advertising flights to Italy from July, they need to be slapped down imho but the government is afraid to take O'Leary on.

Of all the sacrifices we have had to make because of covid-19 surely foregoing foreign holidays until this is over is way down the list.

I'm looking forward to my Air BnB Irish holiday in July, hoping to take another in August.

I’d have gone to Italy this year if Covid hadn’t hit in, but you couldn’t get me there now if it was for free.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 1:00 pm
More info..

DJ Val

Crane Lane Theatre, Today @ 11:50pm

More events ▼