Who is going on holiday??

Agree 100 %.

Spain is a basket case for the virus, why would anyone fly there right now? Italy was hammered, you’d be nuts to fly there.
If I was going to go somewhere it would be Portugal but I wouldn’t feel comfortable being there when they did such a great job controlling things

Stay put and pump some badly needed money into our own economy and culture

Spain is a basket case for the virus, why would anyone fly there right now? Italy was hammered, you’d be nuts to fly there.
If I was going to go somewhere it would be Portugal but I wouldn’t feel comfortable being there when they did such a great job controlling things

The guarantee of sun and cheaper drink and grub is the main factor

The guarantee of sun and cheaper drink and grub is the main factor

Balance that against sitting in a plane for 3 hours in both directions with everyone breathing the same recycled air.. no thanks

Sun is far from guaranteed here as we all know, everything else will look after itself

Agree completely. Once these places open it’s importabt we support them. Otherwise we might lose them forever.

Balance that against sitting in a plane for 3 hours in both directions with everyone breathing the same recycled air.. no thanks

Sun is far from guaranteed here as we all know, everything else will look after itself

Agreed, I wouldn't dream of flying this year, it's time to.put on the green jersey but hospitality sector need to play ball price wise

Agreed, I wouldn't dream of flying this year, it's time to.put on the green jersey but hospitality sector need to play ball price wise

Fair point, people are talking of gouging etc but bear in mind that the summer season here is only about 10 weeks max, June has been taken out of that so you’re talking July and half of August only, which now will prob stretch to the end of the month. People in the sector are going to do well just to break even for all of their efforts, and it’s a long time until next summer for them.

Fair point, people are talking of gouging etc but bear in mind that the summer season here is only about 10 weeks max, June has been taken out of that so you’re talking July and half of August only, which now will prob stretch to the end of the month. People in the sector are going to do well just to break even for all of their efforts, and it’s a long time until next summer for them.

The sooner two metres become one the better for the sector

Three pages about foreign travel and nobody has brought up mass immigration, virtue signalling Irish Times journalists or Hilary's emails yet.

Up your game lads.

The hotels in ireland have ridden us at every opportunity and now they want to plead with us to support them? They can get fucked with a big spikey dildo.

If you're able to rise your prices through the roof during high demand times (big concerts, matches, etc) than you can fucking well drop them through the floor until the supply and demand lines meet.

And maybe this time, put in a tiny bit of effort and actually toast my toasted sandwich instead of briefly introducing it to the grill for a quick hello. And if you wouldn't mind not serving me refried chips. Oh yeah, and maybe if you're going to charge a few euros for a cup of hit water and a tea bag, at least make it Barry's, and not aldi shite.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Jackie Fabulous (Americas Got Talent) Plus Guests
City Limits, Coburg St.

4th Oct 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

I Saw The Tv Glow (15A)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 6pm

More events ▼