Which wan should I go for?

Still don't know which car to buy.

Should it be the Audi A4 1.8T Quattro (with quattro kit), denim colour with the RS4 18" wheels?

Or

This baby…Toyota supra RZ-S Twin Turbo?
She's the 6-speed manual.

Top Secret Bodykit

TRD Rear Wing

ECU Upgrade by Garage FZX

Trust Intercooler

Blitz Oil Cooler

Blow Off Valve

Blitz Boost Controller

Full stainless Exhaust

TRD Rev and Speedo Gauges (320KM)

HKS Induction Kit

Strut Brace front & rear

Tein Adjustable coilovers

Upgraded Brakes ( UK Spec)

Blitz 18" Split Rims

Greddy Gauges (3)

AFC Steering Wheel

carpic_338_2_660167.jpg

carpic_338_2_7757029.jpg

Both around the same money. I know the tax is a bitch on the supra, but still...

Which one would yeah go for? Comfort or a bit of power?

2 completley different cars for 2 completely different people unusual for someone to consider these 2 cars togther, the surpra would be my choice a couple yrs ago but now i'd go for the audi due to the understated looks 90% of people wont take a 2nd look at it and the comfort of it, the supra has it plus points, will be a lot faster in the real world i dont know how much faster running costs will be double or more.

to be honest if you considering an audi you'd be better off lookin at an s4

i wouldn't pick the audi but out of that choice i would go with it, even tough it not as nice a car to drive i just dont like to be noticed, idelly i'd pick a c36 m3 or s4 the performance of a supra without the attention

the point i'm trying to make is the supra will be faster nicer to drive etc, but i'd happily take the compromise in the audi so as not to draw attention

I'd go with the one that's more likely to start when you put petrol in it. It might be the slower one and have less guzzumph, but that's not what you need if you need to get to work on a damp morning.

Ciotóg said:
I'd go with the one that's more likely to start when you put petrol in it. It might be the slower one and have less guzzumph, but that's not what you need if you need to get to work on a damp morning.

A reliable tank ... a good ole sturdy wagon ... indeed ...

Ciotóg said:

Wouldn't be for work, or going to and from, but if it was the supra would have no problems starting in the mornings. Had the same in the non turbo
and the only thing that ever went was the clutch. (obvious reasons).

Might leave it go for another year. If i don't get a bike back on the road, i'll lose my no clams.

'Tis two years till you lose it, yeah?

maggot said:
Wouldn't be for work, or going to and from, but if it was the supra would have no problems starting in the mornings. Had the same in the non turbo
and the only thing that ever went was the clutch. (obvious reasons).

Might leave it go for another year. If i don't get a bike back on the road, i'll lose my no clams.

'Tis two years till you lose it, yeah?

i can't believe you of all people is considering getting a 1.8T piece of shit european car. - you be disgusted with it, and yourself within a week of buying it. supra - you know you want it.

Hang_Sandwich said:
i can't believe you of all people is considering getting a 1.8T piece of shit european car. - you be disgusted with it, and yourself within a week of buying it. supra - you know you want it.

I know fella, letting the side down.
I think i'll let it go till next year so i can get a bike on the road again.

I normally rush into buying a car and end up changing it again after a year, that's if I haven't changed it before that. I'm as bad with bikes. Changed bikes about 9 times there in one year.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

A Matter Of Time

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼