• UK

• US

• Syria

• Nort Korea

• Egypt

• Serbia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh dear, bringing me in your spat now, full on triggered. :lol!:

Spat? I put up a thread and you agreed with Otto who's first thought was that Ireland is a Terrorist State, and you even went so far as to post on this link to say this thread was laughable. But now you claim it was ME bringing you into it. :oops:

You're beyond parody at this stage Earl. :ROFLMAO:

Exactly which part of "PROC limits the list for the poll but please feel free to post if you've any more to add to the list and please give a reason of why you think it should be deemed as such." are you having difficulty with?

PROC limited the number of countries that I could add to the poll hence the above.

Pretend, just for a moment, that you're debating the actual topic rather than trying to have a pop off the poll originator.
You could have included an another option with give reason in post?
It's not difficult.
It's clearly a skewed and biased poll.

Spat? I put up a thread and you agreed with Otto who's first thought was that Ireland is a Terrorist State, and you even went so far as to post on this link to say this thread was laughable. But now you claim it was ME bringing you into it. :oops:

You're beyond parody at this stage Earl. :ROFLMAO:
Parody, oh the irony
Anyways what I agreed with was.....
Go away you fucking idiot You are one
Considering how your Scum of an terrorist organisation abused the flag of this Nation. They have
SF/IRA = Scum They are
The system doesn't allow you to segregate likes in post content. D'oh you idiot

You could have included an another option with give reason in post?
It's not difficult.
It's clearly a skewed and biased poll.

I take your point - I should have included "other option" in the poll but at least the option is on the thread for people to list their suggestions.

Feel free to list the various countries you have in mind to work against any skew, real or imagined.

I take your point - I should have included "other option" in the poll but at least the option is on the thread for people to list their suggestions.

Feel free to list the various countries you have in mind to work against any skew, real or imagined.
No option on the poll = no representation.
A post buried in a thread is not adequate.

for-those-reasons-im-out.gif

Palestine is also a terrorist state.

Your opinion on what is and isn't a Terrorist State here is as valid as anyone else's - I'd just be interested in what it is you think makes Palestine a Terrorist State - I take it you don't agree with Tainiste Micheal Martin on whether or not Palestine is a Terrorist State then
:cool:

Your opinion on what is and isn't a Terrorist State here is as valid as anyone else's - I'd just be interested in what it is you think makes Palestine a Terrorist State - I take it you don't agree with Tainiste Micheal Martin on whether or not Palestine is a Terrorist State then
:cool:
If he said they aren’t then I don’t agree. Hamas control Palestine. Hamas are a terrorist organisation.

Edit. Hamas control parts of Palestine. Point still stands.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Cork Pride: Party At The Port
Kennedy Quay, Cork City

4th Aug 2024 @ 3:00 pm
More info..

Kinds Of Kindness (18)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 3:30pm

More events ▼