• Iran

• UK

• US

• Syria

• Nort Korea

• Egypt

• Serbia

Results are only viewable after voting.
It is not hard to say, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro are culturally quite close to each other and like with Bulgaria, Russia and other countries in the Balkans & Eastern Europe form a distinct culture.

So let me get this straight you are saying Montenegro and Bosnia are not culturally close to Serbia they are literally all South Slavs.
All Balkan countries are culturally similar. If you ever go to Bosnia and Herzegovina, please do not talk because you'll get yourself beaten very hard if you state what you just vomited above. Same for Montenegro who broke off Serbia in not very friendly manner

All Balkan countries are culturally similar. If you ever go to Bosnia and Herzegovina, please do not talk because you'll get yourself beaten very hard if you state what you just vomited above. Same for Montenegro who broke off Serbia in not very friendly manner
Shhhhhh. Let him find out for himself.

His strange little “Cyrillic language” argument is based on the ravings of a certain country which I shall not name, that is desperately trying to obtain some sort of world cultural relevance by calling all sorts of historical links to people who by and large have no interest in their “leadership”, such as it is.

Albania is Muslim, Greece uses the Greek alphabet & Criatia, Slovenia & Romania uses Latin script so no they are different.

Shhhhhh. Let him find out for himself.

His strange little “Cyrillic language” argument is based on the ravings of a certain country which I shall not name, that is desperately trying to obtain some sort of world cultural relevance by calling all sorts of historical links to people who by and large have no interest in their “leadership”, such as it is.
The links are already there and as I said it is Cyrillic thaf binds them not Russian.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Lee Sessions Trad Trail
The Gables, Douglas St.

22nd May 2024 @ 9:30 pm
More info..

Kidnapped (NC)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 5:30pm

More events ▼