What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

Finished Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cuts on the PS5 last weekend, enjoyed it, very similar in many ways to Red Dead Redemption (my GOAT, along the Uncharted collection and The Last Of Us 1&2)

Enjoyed it for most of it but it started getting repetitive after a while, thankfully I was getting to the end of both the main story and the main characters’ tales

Next up is either Deathloop or Fallen Order 2, got them on discount over the Jan sales

Also got Journey, a game you can experience and finish under 4h, a little similar to What remains of Edith Finch (which I enjoyed tremendously)

Looking forward to Plague Tale later this year and Stray next year, looks ducking amazing

Last edited:
Another game i'm really enjoying playing with the small fella every now and then is Unravel 2, it's just beautiful and encourages problem solving for kids (mind you, i fecking struggled at some point :lol!: )

For multiplayer game (as in 2 players, not full online like GTA Online or RDRO), a mate and I are almost finished with A Way Out, top top experience, great story and hilarious dialogues/script, definitely not for kids, probably 2h left of play before we wrap it

Next it'll be another game from the same developer, Hazelight , they're fucking ace at this tbh: It Takes 2, for this one, i'll tell the wee-man to join me

Ex Senior executive of PS5 now being investigated by the police for trying to meet up with a 15 year old boy.

I doubt any charges will come because it was a sting job by people v preds. But it should be. He is even wearing his PS5 tee shirt in the sting vid. Watch the vid on YT.

Ofcourse MsM wont touch this yet.

Play Has No Limits Sony said.

Its not aged well at all lads, not one bit.

Finished Ghost of Tsushima Directors Cuts on the PS5 last weekend, enjoyed it, very similar in many ways to Read Dead Redemption (my GOAT, along the Uncharted collection and The Last Of Us 1&2)

Enjoyed it for most of it but it started getting repetitive after a while, thankfully I was getting to the end of both the main story and the main characters’ tales

Next up is either Deathloop or Fallen Order 2, got them on discount over the Jan sales

Also got Journey, a game you can experience and finish under 4h, a little similar to What remains of Edith Finch (which I enjoyed tremendously)

Looking forward to Plague Tale later this year and Stray next year, looks ducking amazing
Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be on PC.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Complete Stone Roses
The Oliver Plunkett, Oliver Plunkett St.

1st Aug 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Home In Ireland: Cork World Book Fest

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 1:30pm

More events ▼