What video games are you playing / looking forward to?

Football Manager 22
You see the cover ...

ole-gunnar-solskjaer-credits-some-of-his-knowledge-to-football-manager.jpg

:lol!::lol!:

Thats what we all say honky. :)

I can see you playing Animal Crossing already lol.

Dont get mugged m8, leave it off. Two cents worth.
I genuinely don't Al, he has an Xbox a year now and I'd say I've played Fifa 4 or 5 times with him.. al he wants to play is Fortnight these days anyway so no role for me there bar telling him to shut the fuck up roaring as his friends 😖

I'm eventually getting a Switch, just a regular one, not the oled. I don't really have a compelling reason aside from the likelihood of a new Zelda next year, and replaying Breath of the Wild which I already finished on the WiiU.

Warning to all fellow gamers........

GTA the definitive edition is a broken mess. Its the most refunded title since Cyberpunk.

It really is this bad people.

Remember all those great tunes in the likes of vice city?

All gone as well.

Source the originals in CEX, dont waste your time and money on this nonsense/cashgrab.

XBOX20 tonight @6pm live on Youtube.

Microsoft celebrates its 20th birthday today with some cool news.........

Halo Infinite is going to be released today.

Sony, you are the weakest link.

Goodbye!

FM 22 is quite good - only halfway through 1st season
I'm midway through the 2024 season at the moment. I didn't start with them (or even in Ireland) but now I'm at Wahfud. We're first in the Irish Premiership, with bollocks all wage budget (that I'm already over.) There's rumours of a "local business-person" taking over (because we're in massive debt.) Unless it's a sugardaddy takeover I'm going to last to the end of the season, hopefully get some silverware for my CV and get the fuck out of this shithole.

City are still in the First Division.

FM22 is really polished this year. The match engine had some big advancement last year but this put the finishing touches on a lot of stuff. I'd actually recommend the game to non-long-time players for the first time in yonks.

Forza Horizon 5 m8s - loooooove the Horizon series. Played San Andreas on Game Pass. Seems ok so far. The rain is a bit weird but it's nowhere near as bad as the user reviews on Metacritic. Just completed Salt & Sanctuary - great game. A 2D Dark Souls.

Splitgate. Free to play.

Quietly playing away in the background minding its own business right under the noses of all these FPShooting COD Battlefield types. Its a genius cross between Halo and Portal, and Overwatch. Its quite weird why and how this game hasnt received more praise or really gained any traction yet?

I'd be wondering if the big devs are ever so butt hurt that a team of only TWENTY people put this together. Because to be fair, it does make them, and their moneymen/the suits look just a little bit stupid.

Im sure its on the PS5 as well ( shock horror gasp ). So do not delay chaps. Install it today. It wont disappoint and its fucking free, yes its fucking free like!

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

The Cliffords

Cyprus Avenue, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼