What to do?

Now that our interest in the (inter county) GAA is over, and bandwaggoning, although fun sometimes can never properly fill the gap, how do I go about lifting this haze of depression off myself?

Could dust off the Everton shirt but have a feeling this could leave me even closer to the brink this year, and anyway it's no real substitute for Gaelic Games is it?

Wish I was a squirrel, those bastards have it easy.:(

Now that our interest in the (inter county) GAA is over, and bandwaggoning, although fun sometimes can never properly fill the gap, how do I go about lifting this haze of depression off myself?

Could dust off the Everton shirt but have a feeling this could leave me even closer to the brink this year, and anyway it's no real substitute for Gaelic Games is it?

Wish I was a squirrel, those bastards have it easy.:(

What's your local GAA Club? Are they still in the Championship?

What's your local GAA Club? Are they still in the Championship?

Championship's only beginning here in Birmingham in a few weeks, I'll be involved myself but sure it's not the same at all, standard's fairly poor.

Maybe I'll try and do something useful with myself over the winter, turn my back on sport altogether til Spring comes round and the league starts up again.

Sure it's only an excuse to go on the beer anyways.;)

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Tombstome presents: Darsombra plus guest Magic Pockets
Coughlan's, Douglas St.

30th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..
More events ▼