What is your favorite Dad Joke?

How do confuse a Kerryman?

Put him in a room full of shovels and ask him to take his pick.

How would you get a Kerryman to climb on the roof of a pub?

Tell him the drinks are on the house.

@'Mike Gregory' obviously your username stems from Anglo origins. You must be trying to acclimatize yet, still to the native Irish population, for a century the huns would declare the native Irish to be subhuman "Punch" etc now trying to ingratiate yourself into Irish society you try to focus on insular discrimination "divide and conquer" as they say pip pip. I see through you M8. Kerrymen have more money than you will ever dream of.

Mick had been aGuard for30 years in Tralee.
Finally sick of the stress, he quits his job and buys 3 acres of land in countryside about 5 miles from his nearest neighbour
He sees the postman once a week and gets groceries once a month... Otherwise, it's total peace and quiet.
After six months or so of almost total isolation, someone knocks on his door... He opens it and a huge, bearded man is standing there.
"Name's fPaddy your neighbour from 5 miles up the road. Having a party Friday night. Thought you might like to come at about 5:00..."
"Great", says Mick, "after six months out here I'm ready to meet some local folks. Thank you...!"
As Paddy is leaving, he stops. "Gotta warn you. Be some drinking."
"Not a problem," says Mick. "After 30 years in the business, I can drink with the best of 'em."
Again, the big man starts to leave and stops. "More 'n' likely gonna be some fighting too."
"Well, I get along with people. I'll be all right! I'll be there. Thanks again."
"More'n likely be some wild sex too."
"Now that's really not a problem!" says Mick, warming to the idea. "I've been all alone for six months! I'll definitely be there.
By the way, what should I wear?"
"Don't much matter. Just gonna be the two of us."

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

9th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Music At Midday

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 12pm

More events ▼