What Are Your Views, If A Burglar Breaks Into Your Home, And You Stab Him To Death?

I's feel pissed off because i didn't get to shoot the bastard. A mans home is his castle and if you break into then tough shit if you get killed doing so.I'd take my chances with a jury trial.

I hope a jury would convict you of murder and sentence you to life in prison...

Defence wound are notoriously difficult to fake.

Just fyi like...

Pish posh. Just get a mate to stab you in the leg. No one is going to bother checking. The chances are the guy lying dead on the floor has a record as long as his arm. You'll get your name in the paper for being a hero and everything will be rosey.

Stab the fucker to death, then give yourself a couple of flesh wounds to support your claim of self defense.

Pish posh. Just get a mate to stab you in the leg. No one is going to bother checking. The chances are the guy lying dead on the floor has a record as long as his arm. You'll get your name in the paper for being a hero and everything will be rosey.

This is what I'm talking about.

That's the spirit.

I hope a jury would convict you of murder and sentence you to life in prison...

Not if I used reasonable force and didn't shoot or stab him in the back. I would claim that it was dark, I was scared and I only wanted to frighten him. Play on the jury's own fears and they would throw any forensic evidence out the window. I'm not saying that we should be allowed to shoot on sight but if I were to break into a house and I got the shit kicked out of me in the process then I only have myself to blame! No one made me violate someone else's home or put them in fear not just at that time but maybe for the rest of their lives so there is no excuse for these bastards to be doing it.

Not if I used reasonable force and didn't shoot or stab him in the back. I would claim that it was dark, I was scared and I only wanted to frighten him. Play on the jury's own fears and they would throw any forensic evidence out the window. I'm not saying that we should be allowed to shoot on sight but if I were to break into a house and I got the shit kicked out of me in the process then I only have myself to blame! No one made me violate someone else's home or put them in fear not just at that time but maybe for the rest of their lives so there is no excuse for these bastards to be doing it.

I think you lost my sympathy at the point where you were happy to perjure yourself to the Court.

But hey, maybe thats just me...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 4:00 pm
More info..

Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out

Cork Opera House, Tomorrow @ 1pm

More events ▼