Whacked at the creche

It takes some breed of scum to carry out a gun attack outside a creche i tell you.

True, especially with the lowered muzzle velocity of his weapon.
Surely a higher class of criminal would've opted for an L115A3 with it's 936m/s muzzle velocity.
As yer man says himself, when the shooter is 1 yard away from the target it's much of a muchness.

He could've been up to 2.47km away at the time of taking the shot with the above weapon...

I wonder......

would it be better to stand outside a crèche and take the shot, or stand 2.47km away and shoot towards the crèche ?
Danger aside...what would be more traumatic ?
Seeing a dude rock up with a massive rifle and take a shot ?
Or seeing a man walk down the street and his head explodes?
....now that I type that out...clearly the second scenario...

True, especially with the lowered muzzle velocity of his weapon.
Surely a higher class of criminal would've opted for an L115A3 with it's 936m/s muzzle velocity.

He could've been up to 2.47km away at the time of taking the shot with the above weapon...
I wonder......

would it be better to stand outside a crèche and take the shot, or stand 2.47km away and shoot towards the crèche ?
Danger aside...what would be more traumatic ?
Seeing a dude rock up with a massive rifle and take a shot ?
Or seeing a man walk down the street and his head explodes?
....now that I type that out...clearly the second scenario...

Needs a clear line of sight though.

Needs a clear line of sight though.
He needs one of these.
israeli+gun.jpg

Dissident republican dies from injuries after Dublin shooting

Declan Smith was a ‘close associate’ of former Real IRA Dublin chief Alan Ryan

A prominent dissident republican who was shot in the face with a shotgun outside a creche in Dublin last week died from his injuries in hospital this morning
Declan Smith (32), who is originally from Belfast but has been living in Coolock in recent years, was approached by a lone gunman at 9.30am on Holywell Avenue in Donaghmede last Friday, after dropping his child off at the creche.
He suffered significant injuries to his face and head in the shooting. He was taken to Beaumont hospital where he died this morning. It is understood he did not regain consciousness while in hospital.

Smith isn't the first Republican murderer to have fled Belfast to the South and he probably won't be the last.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
John Smith
The White Horse, Ballincollig

12th May 2024 @ 8:00 pm
More info..

Comedy Cavern: Open Mic

Coughlan's, Tomorrow @ 8pm

More events ▼