Whacked at the creche

Sawn-off shotguns are designed to be concealed for use at close quarters.
Used as a de-facto handgun by criminals as
a) Any cabbage can hit something with a shotgun
and
b) Very easy to get hold of shotgun cartridges

It does matter de mange.

How is this even remotely like a "new low"?

No one except the intended target was shot.

Pattie, you dont seriously need this explained do you?

A scumbag shot outside a creche at 2am = not ideal but so be it

A scumbag shot outside a creche at 9.30am = 6 months - 4 year olds in serious danger

Ya that's exactly what a shotgun cartridge does when it's fired , + it most likely was sawn offed which although decreases it's range increases it's power. From what I understand he shot at close range. How that didn't take his head off not to mind kill him outright is beyond me.
Like yourself I'd be of the opinion let them shoot each other till the cows come home but if you are rolling up outside creches to kill guys ...... well that's a different story altogether. Dangerous people.

Really ?
I don't think there's any grounding for an increase in power with a sawn off barrel.
You're going to get a wider spread of pellets as you're going to lose the choke.
But I gather range was less of a consideration than concealability (is that a word?) for this guy.

I am with you though, How the hell did he even survive long enough to hit the footpath ?

Really ?
I don't think there's any grounding for an increase in power with a sawn off barrel.
You're going to get a wider spread of pellets as you're going to lose the choke.
But I gather range was less of a consideration than concealability (is that a word?) for this guy.

I am with you though, How the hell did he even survive long enough to hit the footpath ?

Now take into account a sawn off is for close quarters. With a shorter barrel the pellets has less a distance to travel when discharged. Like I said it seriously reduces the range but that's not what the users are looking for.

Re the bit highlighted. Yip bigger spread of pellets. At close quarters that has increased the damage a shotgun can do. Don't get me wrong if someone shot you at close quarters with an unmodified shotgun you'd be pretty fucked too.

But ya how he even survived this long is beyond me too.

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Io Capitano (15A)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

28th Apr 2024 @ 4:15 pm
More info..

3 Of A Kind

Dwyers Of Cork, Today @ 10pm

More events ▼