Welcome Palestine

There could be any number of reasons, it’s a war zone they could be known Hamas terrorists that have been tracked and taken out.

You are basing your assumption that they are innocent civilians on absolutely nothing you have zero to support that claim. They might be but you don’t know that!

You can go on and on and on like I know you want too but the reality is you don’t know and neither do I so just leave it at that.

You're the one making assumptions and speculating that they're "known Hamas terrorists that have been tracked and taken out." or that they "could be armed". I posted up the video clip and commented on what could be seen from that clip

Did you view the clip in question?
And if you did do you admit that at the time they were killed ("taken out") they had no arms in their hands?
Do you admit they were walking along a road already surrounded by rubble?

On the evidence of the video they were presenting zero immediate danger to anybody. Do you accept that?

This being the case, then why on earth are you trying to excuse their being blown to smithereens by high explosives fired from afar? I just don't get it.

I would not either.
I wouldn’t believe any source from that conflict on every side.
I have seen way too much faked content.
I didn’t quote the start of your reply as I have no information on what you were referring to
So a comment would be pointless.
I wouldn't believe the Israeli army version of most things to be honest. They've a track record of lying through their teeth.

You're the one making assumptions and speculating that they're "known Hamas terrorists that have been tracked and taken out." or that they "could be armed". I posted up the video clip and commented on what could be seen from that clip

Did you view the clip in question?
And if you did do you admit that at the time they were killed ("taken out") they had no arms in their hands?
Do you admit they were walking along a road already surrounded by rubble?

On the evidence of the video they were presenting zero immediate danger to anybody. Do you accept that?

This being the case, then why on earth are you trying to excuse their being blown to smithereens by high explosives fired from afar? I just don't get it.
I’m not excusing anything, I’m suggesting there could be more to it than what is shown in a 5 second clip but you’ve already made up your mind and clearly know the full story

I’m not excusing anything, I’m suggesting there could be more to it than what is shown in a 5 second clip but you’ve already made up your mind and clearly know the full story

You're the one that bizarrely introduced the notion that these men were armed without any supporting evidence. You even went so far as to speculate that they were "known Hamas terrorists that have been tracked and taken out."

You're unwilling to believe what's visible on the clip and would rather make assumptions without any visual evidence. This despite the IDF's past records of wantonly killing unarmed civilians.

Imagine if someone tried to claim that the vast majority of those that were killed in October 7th attack were armed - it would be laughed out of town. And that's without any video evidence. Here we have video evidence of the men carrying no arms and being targeted and blown up. Not even surrounded by overwhelming numbers of IDF who could shoot them if they presented any kind of threat at all.

You're the one that bizarrely introduced the notion that these men were armed without any supporting evidence. You even went so far as to speculate that they were "known Hamas terrorists that have been tracked and taken out."

You're unwilling to believe what's visible on the clip and would rather make assumptions without any visual evidence. This despite the IDF's past records of wantonly killing unarmed civilians.

Imagine if someone tried to claim that the vast majority of those that were killed in October 7th attack were armed - it would be laughed out of town. And that's without any video evidence. Here we have video evidence of the men carrying no arms and being targeted and blown up. Not even surrounded by overwhelming numbers of IDF who could shoot them if they presented any kind of threat at all.
I said it’s a possibility, I also said I don’t know, you on the other hand are completely certain of what happened based on a 5 second clip and no further information.

Give over Soundy, You’re talking nonsense

I said it’s a possibility, I also said I don’t know, you on the other hand are completely certain of what happened based on a 5 second clip and no further information.

Give over Soundy, You’re talking nonsense

I'm completely certain only of what I saw in the clip. I didn't pretend that they had hidden guns or that they were Hammas fighters. Just that their hands were free of weapons and that they were targeted and killed

Watched a documentary on the foundation of israel last week end. What was done to the palestinians then was nothing short of ethnic cleansing, but today under Netanyahu the israels army are committing an act of genocide. May he and his cohorts in government die roaring.
Fake news. Wasn't an ounce of bad blood between the two before October 7th 2023...

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Peppa Pig's Fun Day Out
Cork Opera House, Emmet Place, Cork

8th May 2024 @ 10:00 am
More info..

Jan McCullough: Night Class

Crawford Art Gallery, Tomorrow @ 10am

More events ▼