Welcome Palestine

Watch how the IDF used drones to kill another 4 unarmed Palestinian civilians. Zionists are utterly devoid of empathy or conscience in the way they treat their fellow man.

And there's scumbags here who try to justify that and claim that Hamas started it :rolleyes:
To be fair it’s impossible to know if they are unarmed or not.

I’m not saying I agree with what’s going on, I don’t! But the amount of misinformation and BS videos flying around is insane.

They might have been armed Hamas fighters who would be fair game on a battlefield.

To be fair it’s impossible to know if they are unarmed or not.

I’m not saying I agree with what’s going on, I don’t! But the amount of misinformation and BS videos flying around is insane.

They might have been armed Hamas fighters who would be fair game on a battlefield.

How is it impossible to know if they are unarmed or not? 🤔

What weapons do you see them carrying in that video clip? Or are you working to the "If in doubt shur kill them anyway as you can't be too sure" credo?

Shades of Smyth who met his end in the Cork and County Club - "If the persons approaching carry their hands in their pockets or are in any way suspicious looking, shoot them down. You may make mistakes occasionally and innocent persons may be shot, but that cannot be helped and you are bound to get the right persons sometimes. The more you shoot the better I will like you; and I assure you that no policeman will get into trouble for shooting any man and I will guarantee that your names will not be given at the inquest."

How is it impossible to know if they are unarmed or not? 🤔

What weapons do you see them carrying in that video clip? Or are you working to the "If in doubt shur kill them anyway as you can't be too sure" credo?

Shades of Smyth who met his end in the Cork and County Club - "If the persons approaching carry their hands in their pockets or are in any way suspicious looking, shoot them down. You may make mistakes occasionally and innocent persons may be shot, but that cannot be helped and you are bound to get the right persons sometimes. The more you shoot the better I will like you; and I assure you that no policeman will get into trouble for shooting any man and I will guarantee that your names will not be given at the inquest."
I don't believe you can say conclusively from that footage that they were unarmed.

They could well have been Hamas terrorist's

I don't believe you can say conclusively from that footage that they were unarmed.

They could well have been Hamas terrorist's

What conclusive evidence is there that anyone is unarmed - it's clear they're not holding weapons so you seem to be trying to imply they have weapons hidden about their person - short arms. Is that the go-to conclusion you always make about people?

Or is it that you think because they were killed by drone guided missiles they were de facto "Hamas terrorist's"(sic).

Do you think everyone in Palestine that the Israelis have deliberately targeted and killed are armed and/or "Hamas terrorist's"?

What conclusive evidence is there that anyone is unarmed - it's clear they're not holding weapons so you seem to be trying to imply they have weapons hidden about their person - short arms. Is that the go-to conclusion you always make about people?

Or is it that you think because they were killed by drone guided missiles they were de facto "Hamas terrorist's"(sic).

Do you think everyone in Palestine that the Israelis have deliberately targeted and killed are armed and/or "Hamas terrorist's"?
Just because it says it on twitter they were unarmed doesn't mean it's true.

They well have been unarmed but the reality is you or I don't know, that is what I was saying before you went off on a wild goose chase about Smyth and the Cork and County Club :lol!:

EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
The Sweet East (NC)
Triskel Arts Centre, Tobin St.

1st May 2024 @ 6:00 pm
More info..

Shlomo Franklin

The Richmond Revival, Today @ 7pm

More events ▼