Welcome Palestine

Rebel without a cause with post of the year. Condemn them all. The 2.3 million of them 🤦‍♂️
Era go away and get a life you mongo.
I never sided with either of them.
My issue has always been with ignorant clowns like yourself actually taking sides, with a bunch of Islamist religious terrorists, in a war in the middle-east that has fck all to do with Ireland.
We have enough problems of our own without encouraging islamic fundamentalism in our own backyard.
The Israelis have proven to be a bunch of cnts aswell, by the way.
And, still no condemnation of what happened on October 7th from you. Bravo.

This one is heartbreaking. Look at the little girl holding her left hand up in the air as she walks quickly up the road catching her mother’s hand.
Not surprising
Where are all the Israeli supporters of a couple of weeks ago gone? Back onto the Sinn Fein page? Or since ye can’t knock the Palestinians ye can knock them on the “Religion of peace” thread. This place has a share of nasty keyboard warriors who are incapable of showing compassion or empathy. I pity them. I give Dan credit for holding his hand up and admitting that nobody could stand behind Israel giving what they have done. But to the rest who haven’t condemned Israel at this stage as ye did Hamas ye are just racist scum 👊.

My issue has always been with ignorant clowns like yourself actually taking sides, with a bunch of Islamist religious terrorists, in a war in the middle-east that has fck all to do with Ireland.
We have enough problems of our own without encouraging islamic fundamentalism in our own backyard.
Why interact with him, he is clearly demented.

This one is heartbreaking. Look at the little girl holding her left hand up in the air as she walks quickly up the road catching her mother’s hand.
Not surprising
Where are all the Israeli supporters of a couple of weeks ago gone? Back onto the Sinn Fein page? Or since ye can’t knock the Palestinians ye can knock them on the “Religion of peace” thread. This place has a share of nasty keyboard warriors who are incapable of showing compassion or empathy. I pity them. I give Dan credit for holding his hand up and admitting that nobody could stand behind Israel giving what they have done. But to the rest who haven’t condemned Israel at this stage as ye did Hamas ye are just racist scum 👊.
Where are these so-called Israel supporter?
There were none here.
There were plenty of people that decided not to be ultra-palestinian, and simply took a balanced, birdseye view of the larger geo-political and historical picture. And rightly understood there are two warring parties in-play here.
I.e. A neutral viewpoint.
But you and dopes like you incorrectly tarnish anyone that isnt waving a palestinian flag, as an Israel supporter.
Similar kind of way the same crowd has been tarnishing anyone that has expressed a concern about our immgration policy as "far right".
Ye are idiots.

You asked me to condemn 2.3m people 🤦‍♂️ It’s above there in black and white. Your words. I never took the side of Islamic terrorists are twisting the truth. It’s all in the preceding pages. I understood this conflict long before the 7th October. I have studied it for many years. Your issue has been with your own ignorance. To prove how ignorant you are you asked me to condemn 2.3m people 🤦‍♂️

Where are these so-called Israel supporter?
There were none here.
There were plenty of people that decided not to be ultra-palestinian, and simply took a balanced, birdseye view of the larger geo-political and historical picture. And rightly understood there are two warring parties in-play here.
I.e. A neutral viewpoint.
But you and dopes like you incorrectly tarnish anyone that isnt waving a palestinian flag, as an Israel supporter.
Similar kind of way the same crowd has been tarnishing anyone that has expressed a concern about our immgration policy as "far right".
Ye are idiots.
Like the people who were saying
“What did they expect”
“Who voted Hamas into power”
All whilst not calling for a ceasefire.

I never said one word on here about our immigration policies on this forum so that’s a lie. Trying to steer away from the topic of the thread.

Dan I read over this thread yesterday and you badly left yourself down boy. On a lighter note I see you got a smiley emoji from Earl. Are ye back together again?

Lol STFU you daft c*nt.

The Israelis are doing whatever the fock they want in Gaza. Its awful but you, I or anyone else here cant do jack shit about it.

Last edited:
EVENT GUIDE - HIGHLIGHT
Stand-up Comedy Club: Cork's Primetime Comedy Show
The Roundy, Castle St.

14th Sep 2024 @ 8:30 pm
More info..

Longlegs (16)

Triskel Arts Centre, Tomorrow @ 8:10pm

More events ▼